Event sites and looters

Them’s the breaks… You commit the offense, and accept the consequences.
If you don’t like it, then head to NS, where the HS laws are interpreted a lit more liberally.

:policeman:

Riiiiight.

Sounds like you’re just winging that whole “policing” thing.

1 Like

Shrug. You’re within your rights as a player to blap a suspect.

However, considering you are RPing a police force, police generally don’t just kill suspects as Destiny pointed out.

Again, the reason why you’re being questioned is the branding and presentation of your actions, not the actions themselves.

I suggest re-naming your corp and dropping the police stuff if ya’ll wanna just blap people.

I mean you don’t gotta, but then don’t expect anyone to take your efforts seriously.

A ruthless and aggressive police force seems perfectly in-line with EVE’s philosophies to me.

Perhaps some of the whiners in here should “learn to EVE”.

2 Likes

if you go FY you don’t fly around willy nilly jumping gates you go safe for your timer

LOL your passive aggressiveness makes me cringe for you. Maybe you should learn what a police force actually does first.

I’ve known and participated with a lot of RP for MMOs over the years across all the diff genres. Frankly, they don’t really have an internal doctrine with set rules to follow.

Straight AGing is boring, which I totally get why they are straying to piracy and now suspect blapping.

However, it muddies the communities’ perception of you and makes your RP essentially meaningless.

For example, the dudes who RPed orcs in UO were very strict, down to equipment doctrine despite the fact that it gimped them in PvP somewhat.

So as police, wouldn’t you give them a warning or “ticket”? And if you caught them yellow again, then blap after the initial warning?

Look, I get it. You and your homies wanna PvP. AGing is getting boring because you gate camping a gate camp. My advice? Use the AG intel channels to glean intel and go hunting with a frig fleet or gate camp buster fleet.

At the end of the day tho, I think you need to re-brand. I’d say instead of police, which then binds you to law and order, you could use names like militia or even irregulars or privateers.

Something where you can still AG, but it gives you leeway into other activities.

There are always ways to RP into a re-branding.

If you need suggestions, lemme know.

Think we should hold a ship replacement donation drive for Oppa Deni, who was ruthlessly murdered by the New Eden Pirate Force in high-security space while piloting a Retriever-class industrial mining vessel?

I’m going to set up a corporation wallet division for donations, and seed 10 million of my hard-earned money to get the process started. Target goal is 60 million ISK. If you want to donate, transfer money to the Deadly Viper Kitten Mitten Sewing Company corporation, and put Donation for OppA Deni in the “Reason” field. If you want to be an anonymous donor, add that to the “Reason” field as well.

I’ll provide screenshot updates, including one of the final payout.

1 Like

BTW after chatting to him we sent him some isk so you don’t have to worry, but feel free to send him more , sure he will be happy

NEPF is just another griefer guild.

1 Like

Sounds good. Also didn’t yet hear back from the Tengu guy.

and he did not have to pay an admin free :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So you break a person, and then give them just enough crumbs to hover on the precipice of starvation? They don’t need your blood money. I’m sure that the caring denizens of this community will come through with their generosity without any strings attached.

Please donate whatever you can spare, even if it’s a token amount. I might send out an EVE-mail blast to some of the regulars here, or just @ the ones who don’t notice this.

1 Like

This thread demonstrates why the only official New Eden Police Force is formed by the brave knights of the New Order, trained in the CODE. and loyalanon to their holy Saviourette, Princess Aiko of Agil, peace be upon Her grace, as the disgusting vigilante griefers of NEPF are nothing more than shabby pirates.

I checked the logs, OppA Deni, Previous Convictions:

• Mooning
  • Stripping in public
  • Being an icehole

Apprehended, tried and sentence carried out by Judge Dread.

All perfectly legit.

3 Likes

Who will start a fund up for this poor guy.
And he wasn’t flashy yellow.

You do know how you sound right .

Right, but the difference is I’m actually here to kill miners, and I openly acknowledge it. This is like a known thing. Whereas you exist in this weird limbo where you are pretending not to, but obviously you are sliding down a slippery slope directly toward me, so why not just slide on down and join fleet?

WHEEEEEEEEEEE! Take a ride on the Aiko train.

:roller_coaster:

2 Likes

https://images.app.goo.gl/PHPinBvMnkVQyL2YA

1 Like

In the comics, the dumb judges’ policies and actions resulted in the near destruction of Mega-City One. Just food for thought.

Donations are piling in. I trust you’ll be making a contribution shortly?

1 Like

Anti pirates generally, and inevitably, turn into pirates themselves. At some point they just get annoyed by the lack of effort, knowledge and braincells of the ones they are trying to save and the effort it takes to save them.

It’s normal.

2 Likes