Evergreen Daily Login Rewards

Gotta say as a long time player of EVE these daily logins are dope… I really needed that single run gatling pulse laser I BPC instead of buying a BPO for 20k… best daily logins campaign ever! Also due note these are omega rewards… i feel bad for the poor alphas getting god knows what poor items from them. Half the stuff is completely useless insta-activation, which probably won’t be even used by 75% of the people who get them, and the other half is just straight junk. This daily login campaign’s only real positive is the slight skill-point reward from them. Other than that its a joke. Like if you’re going to do a daily campaign at least make it useful for newcomers or veterans, Skillpoints, ships/skillbooks possibly, and training boosters would be ideal for all. The majority of the other daily campaigns were great, this one just feels like the exact opposite direction of them, with lower SP rewards and useless items over a longer duration

1 Like

Sometimes, IRL, my neighbors throw stuff over the fence into my back yard. Candy wrappers and cigarette butts, mostly. Sometimes it is deflated soccer balls or springs that broke off of their trampoline. This daily login reward thing reminds me of this - it is just another task for me to do - decide whether to throw it back over the fence or to throw it away, or perhaps ignore it?

So, is this “free” IRL stuff something I should be grateful for?

6 Likes

I’ve stopped interacting with it. The claim window has a checkbox to not show that popup window on top of character selection. (I’ll never get the 150,000 sp “daily click” reward.) The campaign is clearly geared toward new players, and that’s fine. Bitter vets who have their own reasons for logging in on a regular basis, are not the target demographic :wink:

Unfortunately, the “red dot” can’t be dismissed from the neocom buttons for “Daily login campaigns” or the “7+” items I have in Redemption.

we can say the consensus is no one like the rewards
some like the free sp
im in the like the free sp camp ( not logging every day to get it , but some day… its ok for me )
a think the general feedback to ccp is that

Sure it’s there when you log in, just open that redeem box and trash the items.

But, I have some never-expires items of historical interest in there :wink:

1 Like

We are all operating under the assumption that we will eventually be able to collect those skill points. Are we sure that the experiment will last long enough to fill up that bar and get the prize?

1 Like

lol, yeah, that would be the biggest troll of all.

CCP, please stop this.

It cheapens your game, and it smell like Pearl Abyss.

5 Likes

WOW

You STILL believe the propaganda crap about ccp 's ‘independence’?

1 Like

Maybe they throw a can with 100 million skillpoints at jita IV and everybody can PVP it out who is able to loot it without concord interrupting…new version of AT…

Would fit the latest patch decisions.

1 Like

this campaign was invented by a group of people that have never played Eve online and never will. I refuse to believe an active pilot would sign off on this nonsense.

11 Likes

pople was saying only a millennial complain about free stuff and i fall for that
not for to long
I’m to smart
the problem is not the free stuff , is to say it is a reward
its kinda disappointing
ill call it the Charlie brown effect
you’re welcome

images

3 Likes

These “rewards” do nothing to add to the game, and are an insult to the depth and value it has accumulated with the community over its 17 years of existence.
It evokes nothing less than pity and disgust from us because it is BENEATH your company to implement this kind of content. It’s akin to finding a close friend and role model whoring themselves out for drugs. I have never in my 11 years of playing and paying for this game been more disappointed in CCP as a company. Don’t insult yourself with implementing pointless drek that’s useless in a single shard game any way.

4 Likes

Please stop spamming my accounts with worthless crap - it’s just annoying… and the bloody redeem box keeps ferking flashing even when disabled and as for the bloody red dots… sheesh

2 Likes

Don’t know why everybody has their panties all in a bunch about this.

I log-on, collect the rewards, drop the skin or BPC onto a character, then enter the game and consume the booster, done deal.

Redeem queue stays empty with no red dots glaring on screen. The booster timer quickly counts down and the BPC’s are being used for Invention. Doesn’t matter to me if it’s successful or not, normally I wouldn’t bother with it but since I already have the Data Cores and Decryptors sitting in assets, might as well put them to work and maybe if lucky, I’ll get a T2 BPC from it.

It’s more the ramdomness of those ‘rewards’.

SP make sense for everybody,even for the 100 million sp pilot that already has anything else in a way,but a small T1 1 run laser blueprint?

This shows to everybody that the CCP/the devs are simply not interested anymore and some,if not most users beside the fanbois,don’t like this behaviour…

And sweettalking this is no solution,even a fanboy should be able to see this.

Welcome to eve 2020…

And i was called a troll as i said after the pearl abyss sell that exactly this would happen and that the ‘independence promise’ is just propaganda(to be read in the specific thread).

As happend on multiple examples before the few ‘trolls’ and ‘conspiracy theorist’ were right and the fanboys wrong…it always CAN get worse…

I knew that, you knew that, as did many others - the trolls and fanbois are still in denial, and will be until their dieing breaths…

Denialism is a thing: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denialism
-> In the psychology of human behavior, denialism is a person’s choice to deny reality as a way to avoid a psychologically uncomfortable truth. Denialism is an essentially irrational action that withholds the validation of a historical experience or event, when a person refuses to accept an empirically verifiable reality.

Or, in other words: Trumpers…

Next time quote my entire statement instead of just cherry picking a small section of it in an attempt to downplay it.

The T1 BPC’s can be used for production but I wouldn’t advise that due to the poor ME stats, plus there’s only a few runs available at the most. As Omega account I suggest using them for Invention. The ME and TE on the T1 BPC doesn’t matter since Decryptors regulate that aspect. The Module BPC’s allow you multiple attempts to invent a T2 BPC whereas the Ship BPC only allows one attempt. Granted the amount of runs could be more but oh well, that’s how it is.

The Boosters and the Ship Skins can be left in the Redeem Queue and then after logging in, they can be activated at a more appropriate time. The items inside the Redeem Queue have a 14 day expiration timer so there’s actually not much rush to use them.

Now the Booster’s have a short active time span which actually makes them more suitable for doing Duels outside of stations. And if you were to wait for about a week and let the Boosters build up in the Queue, you’d have a small selection to choose from for Dueling. And due to their short activation time span, they could all be used up easily within one game session.

As for the Ship Skins, if you have the ship for it then activate the skin. Hell, even if you don’t have the ship just activate the skin anyway and check out the preview, you might just like that type of skin and may want to acquire some permanent ones for your other ships.

I see a lot of people claiming to be knowledgeable about the game yet for some reason the knowledge to use these items at an advantage seems to elude them.

Anyway, for those who don’t like it, too fracking bad. It’s here to stay so either suck it up or GTFO.