Evernus [3.8 release] - the Ultimate Market Tool

evernus_crash

since 3.0 i get this crash while starting, restart of PC didn’t work and installing an older version i can’t do - those dmp files i cant handle …

Edit: RC2 is working, final is crashing ^^

Can you try deleting c:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\evernus.com\Evernus\db\main.db? This error suggests something corrupted your database.

The OSX version is also available.

What’s better than a major release? Another one on the same day!

3.0 final release introduced an unexpected bug with, what seemed to be, a very small change. This should be fixed in 3.1.

The newest OSX version is available.

Hi, tried the release one and same problem … “Evernus has stopped working”

Thanks anyway

Can you share your main.log file? Also, does it create a crash report?

BUG: In market analysis, scapmetal arbitrage mode,
if destination is set as sell price, the calculated volume will go way above the whole market sell order volume easily, which result false total profit.

BUG: In market analysis, inter-region mode,
item are not filtered by existing order count, eg source set as sell price, but item without sell order in source region is still get listed.

Feature missing: No way to do the inter-region trading within region, which means buy from region lowest selling order and then ship to region trading hub and sell.

The first one doesn’t seem like a bug, since with sell orders, you are specifying the target volume as percentage of currently selling volume.

The last one seems to be implemented by the regional tab, isn’t it?

Ever since upgrading to v3.1 my column arrangement keeps resetting to the default layout after closing and re-opening the program. This is very annoying as I like the columns to be arranged in a specific order. This happens on the ‘character orders>sell tab’. I rearranged the column layout in the ‘sell&buy’ tab and it maintains the layout that i set it at. So i am not sure why the sell tab does not maintain the layout the way i want it to.

For the first one, what I would like to see is to use current material sell price to replace the current material buy price in calculation to see if an item is profitable to reprocess or not and how much of margin if use reprocessed material sell price.

The target volume thing is very confusing, the tooltip is too long on my monitor so I dont quite understand how it is calculated, but for the market, there may be not much item selling at that price yet the evernus is telling me a volume which would be 10,000+.

For the last one, regional tab cant specify a specific destination station so if I choose source/destination both at sell price, I will get no profitable item at all.

One use scenario will be buying items with lower selling price in other station which located in “the forge” region and sell them in jita.

hi, reinstalled again to try give you them, but where i find it?
thanks

You can find everything in c:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\evernus.com\Evernus

FOund it, i didnt find where i could put the file , so used pastebin ( https://pastebin.com/yCG1AEbk )

thanks

Odd - there’s doesn’t seem to be any error, yet it stop at the same moment each time. Have you tried reinstalling?

If someone named Strepan is here, who posted a comment few minutes ago - your comment disappeared and I cannot reply.

Yeah, tried since the beta 3.0, always stop at start ;(
ps: It worked on mine notebook(tried now) , no ideas the PC wont work xD

Any idea when a patch will be out for the corpid wallet transactions bug?

When ccp publishes new SDE.

Hi! I’m newb to trading and want to use evernus.

But when I press ‘import data’ on Market analysis, it takes too long.

It seems like taking several hours, and sometimes end with just SSO error.

I selected hub regions (Metropolis, The Forge, Sinq raison, Domain, Heimatar), and 4~5 item category.

Am I doing something wrong? Or just choose too many things?

Using the latest version of Evernus.