Evernus [3.8 release] - the Ultimate Market Tool

@Sasha_Winston Would love to hear your thoughts :slight_smile:

I don’t even know if I will be playing in half a year and I hope that someone else will take care of it.

Is there anyway to download the last updated version? A megalink? I use it mainly to update market orders via the margin tool and nothing else compares to evernus.

@Sasha_Winston I tried using your guide and code to setup on my VPS. I can host the server for it, but I’m not a C/VB programmer so I have no clue what I’m doing for the compiling/packaging etc. If I host the server files, can you or someone else make a evernus release that points to it?

To clarify, I tried to compile it etc using the VB studio like in your guide, but I am waaay out of my depth with all of that. I’m but a humble web dev

Duz dis verk on Linux?

what’s the point? from 1st November there will be a new authorization. need to rewrite the code…

Well Sasha I really want to thank you for your work and time in this project. God speed to you and your future endeavors!

I see. Thanks for all your work. Evernus was amazing while it lasted. All the best in whatever your next step is :slight_smile:

Hi, I need help! I accidentally deleted my character from Evernus and now Margin tools is not working. The character is not added to the program again. How to fix the problem and at least return everything as it was? So that Margin tools at least works?
Is it possible to somehow configure the market information to be exported to Margin tools?

Check out Elinor reloaded for margin tool.

Hey, does any have an idea what to use to monitor market orders like it was possible in Evernus?

Ive seen a new tool called revernus that took over evernus . you have to build it and I won’t have the brain for that now. but look it up

@Arisha_Moon Check out Eve Tycoon. I used both even back when Evernus was still up. It has some limits compared to Evernus but also some positives.

Evernus is back! :partying_face:

Market Analysis - not working.
 UPD:
  12:30UTC - Added missing Dlls 
2 Likes

Cannot seem to get it working. Program opens up and disappears.

look at the logs AppData\Local\evernus.com\Evernus\log

delete folder AppData\Local\evernus.com\

delete registry HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\evernus.com

Hi, Thank you for the continuing to develop this amazing tool.
I would like to know how to use th elight mode ?
As a person with astigmatism, it’s quite challenging to use the software and i didn’t find any way to deactivate the dark mode. Actually, even this forum is really hard to use.
Thank you for your help.

I’ll do it when I have time

2 Likes

Done. In the settings, uncheck the darkmode checkbox and restart the program.

2 Likes

Hi Sasha,

Great work, thanks for continuing this.

In the market orders page, when I have a buy order set up in perimeter, the “Order Margin” and “Best Margin” columns do not reflect Jita prices, only prices in perimeter station. Could there perhaps be some way to set a number of jumps from the order station you want to consider prices for?

2 Likes