Everything you ever needed to know about The Demon War but were too afraid to ask

Guess you’ve been out of the loop. Naup has forsaken the Red God, apparently.

2 Likes

Really?! The great prophet has fallen? A pity. Now we’ll never know if Jin-Mei, Ni-Kunni and Deteis are also lost tribes of Minmatar…

It’s 12-dimensional, so I guess the smell and taste would permeat the very fabric of the universe. Like, imagine quantum strings, quarks and ■■■■, smelling of garlic. The Mannar one is pathetic compared to that. Also does bad job at keeping Sani Sabik bloodsuckers away.

2 Likes

How does garlic ward off blooders

1 Like

You use a water-based garlic paste to make big garlic-ceramic shells, load them into your 1400mm artillery, and blow the blooders up?

4 Likes

That works but what if I’m not in space?

1 Like

Make smaller garlic-ceramic shells?

The best part is, you can use the rifling on the barrels to grate off some of the garlic for seasoning.

4 Likes

■■■■. I hate garlic.

1 Like

So is it better for cooking?

Sounds legit :D, so you can cook and kill at the same time. Thats actually a neat resturant idea :thinking:

3 Likes

Surprise: it doesn’t. You can do what Arrendis said, but Phased Plasma and EM still do it better.

Probably, if you don’t mind getting rid of all your kitchen stuff after each meal… Though even that won’t help: 12-dimensional garlic irrevocably corrupts spacetime, so your past, your future and a quite a number of alternate realities around you will continue to reek of garlic.

2 Likes

Oh what a horrible punishment, unless you live in in some fortisar or something…

1 Like

GM, I rolled a nat one on my intimidate against the demon lord, what do?

2 Likes

The Demon Lord finds you adorable, grabs you and starts petting you. Your name is now George and you have two turns left before your head is crushed.

Roll 2d10 stupid damage per round.

1 Like

Actually, I have immunity against stupid damage thanks to the “sarcastic asshole” feat.

4 Likes

… damn, you must love the Summit, UnderSummit and this place.
One round until your head is mush. Let’s hope your party likes you.

4 Likes

I can tolerate them.

I cast chill touch on him and dump 65 million souls into it from the swine soul siphoner.

4 Likes

… shite, I don’t have that Errata. Someone else step in here?

4 Likes

I cast dispell on tyrel.

Your welcome.

3 Likes

Nerds

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.