Eve's War Dec Groups and who are they

This I can confirm otherwise they would be wardecced by BF whenever we were at war with RIOT.

Look at how they’re all coming out of the woodwork now to oversell their defense case. Someone’s really worried about what I’m going to say!

By who, again? [GAVIA] and [VBEE]? The same people who’s structures you’re about to destroy? Interesting!

You mean [GAVIA] and [VBEE]? The same people who had asked you to kill my WarHQ?!

Also - notice how Storm Preldent doesn’t say anything about a deal that RI0T made with them.

They just keep proving me right.

[ 2022.06.16 01:14:24 ] Sgt Angel > we’re all good SRS are going to look into the surrenders and hopefully it will all be sorted within the next few hours
[ 2022.06.16 01:15:18 ] Sgt Angel > correct, neither us nor SRS will be attacking and the two other entitiues will not war dec
[ 2022.06.16 01:15:30 ] Sgt Angel > SRS will talk to the corps to get them to accept the surrender

Why would SRS care about whether or not I surrendered the war with [GAVIA] and [VBEE]?

Unless RI0T colluded with SRS to destroy the structures after our war was ended…? In which case, RI0T backstabbed their business partner!

What a twisted and convoluted web of lies they’re trying to sell.

Then my calling you those names isn’t homophobic unless you actually are gay. You just got logic mathed bro.

So let’s sort this out:

1. I WarDec GAVIA and VBEE.
  2. SRS is contacted by some mysterious entity (probably GAVIA or VBEE) to destroy my WarHQ.
  3. They don’t cuz they’re busy.
  4. RIOT gets involved, hired by GAVIA and VBEE - with whom they have an ungoing relationship, based on what I was told by RIOT representative. I issue surrender offers.
  5. RIOT then tells me that SRS is “looking into” the surrenders and “talking to (GAVIA and VBEE)”.
  6. SRS then declares war on GAVIA and VBEE.
  7. Because apparently they just happened to notice the timers and wanted to get the kills.
  8. ???

WEIRD.

RIOT is in system right now, making sure I don’t interfere with SRS while SRS blows up the structures belonging to the guy who hired RI0T for protection.

Damning. Absolutely damning.

EDIT: Apparently, “nobody cares”, and a great effort is being undertaken on the part of individuals in The SRS to convince me that “nobody cares”. My screen was spammed with convo invites and I had EVEMails telling me how much they don’t care.

These guys seem pretty agitated over a blog post that hasn’t even been published yet. What are they scared of, I wonder?

“Hey guys, we have a contract with this dude but hey hey, wink wink nudge nudge, there’s timers and since we have a NAP well, eeeeeeeehhhhhh jussayin. Maybe you could split some of the profits with us?”

1 Like

o/ old forum friends on all sides.

If all this drama is causing in-game content creation they hey, I’m all for it. If not…enjoy your interpersonal drama I guess.

To bring things somewhat back on topic, I think this whole thread beautifully illustrates the current state of wardec content eloquently from start to finish. It’s a shame what it has come to.

But this is a video game and there’s no sense crying about it. My version of adapt or die has been to just find other things that I find fun. But if classical solo wardecs became viable again I’d be back in a heartbeat. I honestly like Dracvlads suggestion that you get a small number of wardecs before structure requirements kick in. Even if the number was 1, that would work for me as a solo guy with 1 spy alt. That would put me back in the wardec business. Unfortunately, I don’t think classical wardecs are ever coming back, regardless of what ideas get tossed around.

Cheers and hope you guys are all well irl in spite of any in-game dramas. o/

2 Likes

Hey my dude. Haven’t seen you in ages. Your name is really familiar to me (I’m terrible with names, never forget a face). But yeah I agree. It’s attrocious. CCP has completely removed the solo WarDec mechanic and let toxic children in large groups take over the classroom. It’s sad that they’ve brought that sort of ■■■■ content to HiSec. HiSec has always been a place full of weird and convoluted mechanics where the intelligent content creator could solo it. Sadly, CCP seems to be trying to create monocultures.

The drama I got involved has been engaging and fun, but, not something I’d engage with in the future. I dealt with enough snakes when I lived in Solitude and I’ve had enough of that for the next while.

Fly safe. o/

lol…

RIOT post about how unfair it is that we come and outnumber people…

But it is ok if they do it.

Anyway…

3 Likes

Yup. SRS had a huge blob, almost 1 Nestor for each Leshak, to shoot empty structures. I went out to mess with them a bit in a T3D and then R I O T showed up to camp station with like 6 dudes.

R I O T trying to camp me in station while their friends blew up the guy who hired R I O T for protection.

It was really funny though, The SRS didn’t get all the structure kills. Their Talos pilot forgot to cycle his guns so one of the structures repaired (the timers were all a few minutes apart). I mean, why not use an Oracle if you lack the mental bandwidth for multiboxing?

My dealings with R I O T have shown me that they really care about how they “look”, and they will go to great lengths to manage “how they look”. The thing is: if you want to look a certain way, the best way to “manage” that is to just be that certain way. One of those “old guy wisdom” things.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums and thxs for your side of the many sided story.

His story doesn’t even make sense chronologically. I wonder if dude has ever heard of a timestamp.

Actually, we were only there to ensure that the structures wouldn’t be attacked by Solar Winds Security Solutions. There were only five of us in the system, and we had a non-engagement order (batting at some Ibises was allowed if people got bored).

How many people What the SRS had was not our call and none of our concern. We’re not them, and they make their own decisions.

For an alliance whose solo kill ratio is lower than Fraternity.'s, I probably wouldn’t smack-talk so much about blobbing.

Anyway…

How would I “attack” the structures with 30 dudes flying Nestors and Leshaks sitting on them?

See, R I O T was supposed to have set me blue and a weapons hold ordered for the duration of the WarDec, but they broke the agreement and there’s Zkill proof, so they’re trying to manage how they look by saying “oh well that exact ship type - Ibis - was allowed” (instead of saying “Rookie ships”…).

Oh that’s not what you told me when I asked you about your buddies declaring war against your contractee…

You also told me that R I O T and The SRS have a “NAP” and collaborate on joint ops, and that your working together is “a matter of public record”.

So people you have a NAP with and work with declared war on the guy who hired you to protect his Athanors. Why would anyone hire R I O T? Take a contract from them and you just put yourself on the radar for their friends - that they have nothing to do with except for the fact that their “leadership is involved in and decides” - who will show up and finish your timers anyway…

1 Like

This is what Xuixien asked for

Capture 2

This is what xuixien got …

DONT BE LIKE XUIXIEN.

Respect other players !!
And have some for Respect yourself !!

God Emperor Kane, is correct

We get enough war HQ’s killed by blackflag already without joining RIOT.

Al thought blackflag have always been respectful to us and its never really been a issue.

Only respect those who respect you!

“If you pay back with good for bad, how will you pay back for good?” chinese wisdom

2 Likes

This is real. I don’t normally talk like that (ask anyone - friend or foe - who has dealt with me) but there was a reason for it, as I’ve outlined.

First of all: no, I don’t have any respect for either The SRS, or R I O T. You have not earned it, and probably never will.

Second: Yes. I literally asked you to blow up my Astrahus for me. And you… literally did what I wanted you to do. It took some goading, but I didn’t mind playing the “ragebaby” to get it done. vOv

Based on the way you express yourself, I don’t expect you to be intelligent enough to grasp and understand what happened.

I played you guys like fiddles.

A few days earlier I literally tried to give the Astrahus to R I O T. I was trying to get rid of it ASAP. They didn’t want it, so I played upon your fragile masculinities and machismo to get you to serve my interests.

You got played. Thanks for playing. You absolutely “won” by doing exactly what I wanted you to do.

Was literally ask an actual and credible merc corp how much it would cost for them to remove my structure for me.

Blog post is now live. I wanted to wait until after the Astrahus was destroyed because, well, I didn’t want The SRS to read about how I was playing them for fools to blow it up for me and then decide not to:

1 Like

We spoke to a of guys in your corp ( not going to name corp but they where officers), They all said you are like it constantly. And they said your a scumbag

You do realize every character in [SW-SS] are my alts, right? Except one, and he’s pretty much my best bro in EVE, and wouldn’t have lied like that.

There are no “officers” in my corporation because there is no hierarchy. It’s a corp of two dudes… who have flown together in EVE… for years.

So, uh, nice try I guess?

Just add more evidence that all R I O T and SRS do … is lie about everything.

1 Like

Safety … Not your corp full of your alts !

You mean the Solitude Pest Control and Tear Extraction - the SEFET pilots who were in system that day?

Bro. That’s me.

Aside from flying their banner (because they hold a warm place in my heart), I have zero involvement or interaction with SAFET.

Keep going! I want to see what you make up next.