Eveskillboard.com

New SDE came out today, praise to FuzzySteve.

Updated eveskillboard.com to show the new Flag Cruiser group, and the new ship Monitor. As always if you can’t fly it, you can click the picture to see what you need to fly it. Also added the Flag Cruiser skill to the skillboard if you have it.

cruiser

And for whatever reason the image server is returning an oddly colored Gnosis for the picture of the monitor. I’ve made a bug report for that!

1 Like

Skills in Training, and Jump Clones have been added!

Now on the left under the picture is the Skill In Training (if there is one)

If you find the Skill in training on the board, it will be in orange

And now you can see all the Jump Clones on a new tab

Due to the fun way that ESI resolves locations, and having to be on the ACL to see a player owned structure, for now I’m just displaying if its an NPC or Player owned structure where the clone is located. I will probably after the Sov structure update implement showing the station/structure name if we have access.

These are done through new scopes, so if you already have a skillboard, just reauth your character and tada!

2 Likes

jk, you can see the station name now. Required another quick scope addition:

2 Likes

Nice, thank you again

1 Like

With the announcement at Eve Fanfest of the Praxis coming soon, its skill requirements and check has been added to eveskillboard (not that it required much!)

2 Likes

Updates!

• Total SP of the recent pilots is now displayed.
  • If you set a password, you do not show up on the recent pilots added (privacy honored)
  • If we fail to refresh the tokens 5 times, then we stop trying until they reauth

1 Like

Fixed some edge cases for characters that can fly ships they don’t have all the skills for (because of https://www.eveonline.com/article/the-great-skill-change-of-blessed-2013/) overall it should speed up the execution of the initial calculation of the characters skillboard on creation.

1 Like

After looking at the endpoint countless times, I finally realized that the attributes endpoint does tell you when the yearly remap is available or if one is currently available, so now you can see it!

If the tokens are revoked, character hasn’t updated, etc you will see the following:
unknown

If there is one available:
1_yearly

If its on cooldown, and not available (date calculated of course for your character):
future_remap

1 Like

Please, add current character name to web site name. Something like “Eveskillboard — Olbanets”.

1 Like

@Olbanets http://prntscr.com/jm4lrg there ya go

2 Likes

Great! Now i can create bookmarks for multiple chars just dragging from browser address bar.

One more, if possible — image generator for signature, like eveboard:

1 Like

hah people actually used those? No idea where @Chribba generated those from, maybe he can share some insight with me where he got those from, or open that back up on eveboard global for use.

1 Like

Also I got tired of repeating myself daily on how to transfer with Plex, so I made a page: https://eveskillboard.com/transfer

1 Like

You can now optionally hide the following:

• Jump Clones/Current Implants
  • Skill in Training
  • Standings

hide

If you already have a skillboard, just reauth your character and you will see the new options on the manage page

1 Like

Triglavian ships and skills have been added!

bsfrigatecruiser

1 Like

You can now filter based off skill level

Also corporation names on the Employment tab link to evewho.com for that specific corp

1 Like

Another quick QOL that was requested.

On the Ships tab you now have a drop down of ever ship, click on that ship will scroll the page down to it and highlight it in Red.

Small tip, drop down boxes respond to typed, so press R and it will jump to the R’s.

1 Like

Another exciting update for EveSkillboard!

Following @Squizz_Caphinator’s prime example on zkillboard, you can now sponsor characters that are for sale on the Character Bazaar!

It works in a similar fashion, head over to https://eveskillboard.com/guides/sponsor to see how to sponsor a sale.

1 Like

Gratz for your 10000 users mark, i see the thread in reddit.

2 Likes

New Precursor skills (battlecruiser/destroy) and ships (kikimora/Drekavac) added!

1 Like