Eveskillboard.com

Skillboards with the new skills actually work now, I missed running a migration in production until someone was nice enough to point it out to me.

1 Like

New Cruisers: Rodiva and Zarmazd added to the ships tab!

1 Like

Iā€™m attempting a different approach to updating characters information. I used to run jobs to update every character with valid tokens every 6-8 hours. This proved to just put needless amounts of work on my server for characters that may be never viewed.

I now only update all characters once a day at 00:00 eve time (to keep tokens from expiring due to no use) and allow users to request a refresh underneath the character portrait if its been longer than 60 minutes since the last attempt.

As the owner of a character you can also always force a refresh by logging in again.

update

1 Like

Iā€™ve added a page where all characters that checked the box ā€œfor saleā€ will be shown. There are 2 different lists, ones with a bazaar url, and ones without
https://eveskillboard.com/forsale

1 Like

Fixed some minor jquery related issues:

1. The Jump to Ship drop down on the ships tab wasnā€™t working with ships that had spaces in their names
  2. The sort by skills option wasnā€™t correctly showing all skills when going from a filter back to Show all
  3. Jumping to a ship clears all previously red bordered ships you have jumped to before the current selection.
1 Like

I think i find an error. Marauders need Weapon Upgrades IV, not Weapon Upgrade V

1 Like

Thats very interesting, because if you look at Eve University for example you see the same thing I have calculated

Perhaps something has changed recently in the SDE (thats where I crunch my skill requirements from). Iā€™ll try to find some time to poke around

1 Like

I find in game when checking a pilot.

Thanks for your work.

1 Like

You have a keen eye good sir. Seems there are a few edge cases when checking the SDE for the required skill level of certain skills where there are 2 values returned. In this case Advanced Weapon Upgrades returned 2 values:

typeID: 11207
attributeID: 277
   valueInt: 5
 valueFloat: 4

In the case of my query I use to build this data, I was taking the INT over the Float, so I swapped the order of that and now take the Float over the Int if it exists

-            SkillLevel.valueInt,
-            SkillLevel.valueFloat
+            SkillLevel.valueFloat,
+            SkillLevel.valueInt

I just updated this on eveskillboard.com, however current pilots wonā€™t see the change until their cache is refreshed which can be done a few ways. But over time all pilots should update.

1 Like

=)

Well, see the problem in Weapon Upgrades, not Advanced weapon Upgrades. Anyway, thanks again for take your time in check this.

1 Like

Correct, but Weapon Upgrades is the required skill for Advanced Weapon upgrades and in the case of my query, said that it had to be at V instead of IV to train Advanced Weapon Upgrades.

Thanks!

1 Like

My fault. I was sure in game and in my mind than a six month old patch change Advanced Weapon Upgrades to need only Weapon Upgrade IV not need more Weapon Upgrade V.

https://forums-archive.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6508685

Not near an Eve client to check that.

1 Like

3 New trig ships added, and 2 new skills:

Sadly the the official Eve Image server images for these 3 new ships do not exist (yet), will have to wait on CCPs end to fix those

Introduced two new skills: Triglavian Encryption Methods and Triglavian Quantum Engineering

34%20AM

If you wish to force a refresh of your characters and show those new trig ships on your ships tab, just reauth!

1 Like

Didnā€™t see it listed in the patch notes, but 2 new factions were added in regards to standings, needed to add those to my DB for people who had standings:

*************************** 23. row ***************************
id: 45
faction_id: 500025
faction_name: Rogue Drones
*************************** 24. row ***************************
id: 46
faction_id: 500026
faction_name: Triglavian Collective

1 Like

Iā€™ve had this idea for some time, and finally got around to putting it out there.

Iā€™m now calculating the Estimated Extraction Profit from characters.

Disclaimer: Prices used are from Tranquility Trading Tower. Extractor price is based off ((Highest Buy Order of Plex * 1120) / 10) (10 pack extractor pack).
((# of Extractable Injectors * Injector Sell Price) - (# of extractable injectors * Extractor Price))"><i class="fas fa-question-circle

Total # of injectors extractable based off: ((Total SP + Unallocated SP) - 5,000,000) / 500,000)"

Both of the above blurbs are found as hover-over tooltips on the skill sheet.

If you see the below, the skills need to be refreshed, press that nice green button!
refresh

You should then see
complete

And our tooltips
tooltip1 tooltip2

Iā€™ve also added a few other tooltips on that side bar for minor information.

On the backend I finally retry on 502s! This isnā€™t that big a deal, but means on random API calls that get the unexpected 502, rather then catching the exception and skipping that character, we retry a few more times.

EDIT: Some prices/math has been adjusted, see the tooltips on the website for updated math

1 Like

Hey there
Soā€¦i tried adding a character on eveskillboard, but everytime after i try to select the character from the account i get this error ā€œWarning! State mismatch, try againā€ . Tried like couple of days in a row, but same thing. Can you look into it?
Thanks

1 Like

Please join my discord listed in the OP and we can troubleshoot it there

1 Like

At the request of a few people you can now download an XML dump of a characters skills, securityStatus, attributes, name, characterid to import into Evemon or Pyfa.

By default from the time of this post the feature is disabled on all characters. In order to enable it reauth (or ask the owner to) and check the box to Enable XML Dump
box

If that is enabled, you can click on the new Export XML tab and click the Download button

1 Like

Where is that setting located? I cannot find it anywhere.

1 Like

When you sign in via SSO you are bounced back to the /manage page. So only the owner can check those boxes. Once that box is checked and you click Create again, it will enable it.

1 Like