Exoplanet Hat

Simple question: How do I unlock the hat for use?

It showed up in my inventory, but unlike the skins that I have accumulated for various ships, where I can right click and see an option to activate the SKIN license, the hats have no such option that I saw.

I get show info, view market details, sell, buy, create contract, find in contracts, add to market quickbar, and trash it. That’s it.

I tried just double-clicking the hat but nothing happened.
I went back to the tailor in a station but there were no hat options for my character there, so it didn’t, as far as I could see, automatically unlock by my just having it.

Any help?

Thanks.

Just put it in the item bay on any station that has recustomization service (in the top-right corner) Probably not available in citadels.

1 Like

Yeah, I suddenly realized my error.

I thought that hats would be an extra category. Instead they are just extra “hair” options.

I had already went back to customization but I was looking for hats and didn’t bother going through all of the hair options to look.

Thanks though.

I really wish that we didn’t have to keep the hat around. That we could just click it to unlock it for the account and be done with it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.