Expand Automatically paid bill feature

To make it easier for long-term and continual payments the automatic payment tab under bills needs to be updated and expanded.

Allow Corps to set up a bill from one corp to another.

Both parties need to agree to this bill and then it can be set to automatically pay.

This will help with so much of the hassle of monthly payments. perfect for renters, protection contracts and simple alliance payments.

1 Like

Or do we make it a contract so it can be paid in items as well as cash?

1 Like

Monthly payments sure as hell are one big ass hassle, man. Havin’ to do somethin’ once every ■■■■■■■ thirty days sure as ■■■■’s going to tax people’s brains way beyond its limits, 'specially the brains of renters.

Exactly and this can automatically do that once set up as a rolling monthly fee.

it would be an extension on the corp bills tabs. contracts are another thing entirely.

WWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Repeat after me: “I do not need a tool to prevent me bein’ a fool.”

uh huh…

But what if we instead made contracts that could have automatically renew each month. Its the same as a bill, but has a lot more freedom.

That would work just as well if not better.

You should Seek help for that condition you have. It’s OK you won’t be chastised for it anymore. People will support you.

I ain’t the one who needs a damn tool to pay monthly bills 'cause I’m too ■■■■■■■ lazy to do it myself.

Grow up kid.

Kids would’nt have a problem with doin’ somethin’ once a month either. :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.