Exploration Improvements, Escalations, Buffs, New Probes

10 years of gameplay, still so much to learn. You scan +20sigs in 30 minutes? It’s not the mechanism it’s you. Learn to scan before making suggestions how to improve it.
SAARs prices were too high, to the point it hurted frigates meta, but you didn’t see that despite your 10 years of experience and I’m biased?

Last thing, respect is earned not granted. I didn’t care if you played 20 years if your proposals are nor worth implemented.

1 Like

I have nothing to learn when it comes to exploration. There is nothing mechanic based that I do not know about any of the sites in this game, how to run them and which sites and methods will yield me the highest amount of profit. Literally nothing. I did not say me personally, but I am the exception. Like you failed to mention, it would be 11.2 minutes done by a computer program acting with in .5 seconds per action with a 6 sec scan time. That right there is far too much time alone when compared to null sec sites where there are on average 1-3 signatures if lucky you see more, and those only take a few minutes to scan down.

“Respect” had nothing to do with knowledge, you don’t have to respect someone, but you can’t deny the knowledge they posses. You have yet to offer any counter advice, and are still on the whole “It’s you, not eve” mentality, and it is frustrating because I put a lot of thought and time into this subject before posting it. Talked to dozens of users, discussed things people would like to see and I compiled the highest priority items together and came up with suggestions that would bring more content in to the game, increase the value of the items given and to make scanning in WH’s faster.

You being argumentative versus offering alternatives caused this issue of respect. Respect like I said has nothing to do with tenure, I think you came off combative and because of that you got butthurt when someone called you out on it.

Get out of my thread, you’re not being productive here. Offer alternatives, or get off it. I want real people that explore every day commenting. Not arguing with children about my own person and experiences.

You aren’t really living up to your own standards either. You keep shooting down everyone’s comments because they do not live up to your “experience”

As someone who has lived in w-space for a very long time, it seems that while you may be good at running exploration sites, you are lacking at scanning. It doesn’t take very long to scan down even a large amount of signatures if you know what you are doing. Your probe-idea is not needed.

game suppose to be harder not easier, just because you have no idea how to fit your ship and how implant to use doesn’t mean it should be easier for all of us. You literally didn’t post any constructive thing here. We’ve all see this in the past.

This is features and new idea thread if you can’t stand critisism don’t post thread like this. Players won’t pat your back here. They will butcher you, can’t stand it, don’t post ideas that can be easy overthrown. Next time try to read anything that other players write in your threads. Maybe you’ll learn something new.

I already offered alternatives how to change data sites, did you read it? Read with understanding? I explore every day, just have different opinion how hard exploration should be. You want it to be easier and that will devalued it even more.

1 Like

Thanks for your comment, have a great day!

Thanks for your input, have a great day and merry christmas!

1 Like

Locked at OP request.