Eyes on Pochven

I’m just gonna call this thread “Eyes on Pochven” from now on. Easier that way. Also So i can open the floor for anyone else to put in their sightings.

• Avrasaras Star

Filaments going into the region are more common than ever before on the market, so figured there’s no better way to get back in the region and get more intel on what’s up, search for more colonies. This time, I’ve landed up in Arvasaras, another former system of the Caldari State and home to two temperates worlds, several occupied stations and some interesting Lava worlds.

• Arvasaras III

• Arvasaras IV

I’m not the only one noticing something funny about these planets, right? The surface of these worlds seems entirely smoldered, very few pockets of actual lava emitting from the surfaces of these worlds. I looked at examples in K-space and could see these worlds should appear way more fiery than what I’m seeing here.

• Arvasaras VII

Moving onto this Ice world example, it appears “stressed”, but I made sure to compare this with a few examples in Venal and found a few worlds that shared the stressed out look. I’ll need to find more ice worlds out here to see if there’s a trend.

• Arvasaras I

• Arvasaras II

Moving onto the temperate worlds, Planets I and II share the same characteristics of temperate worlds in Senda, total blackout on the darkside of the planet. I tried digging for colonies and only managed to find one on the surface of Planet I

• Avrasaras I Colony

Still no means of doing any evac work with my equipment. Though with filaments becoming way more obtainable, it wouldn’t be too difficult to get in and out.

• Arvasaras II - Moon 3 - Veles Clade Proving Complex

Moving onto the stations, this “Proving Complex” was once a Wiyrkomi Peace Corps testing facility. As we’ll later theorize, good chance with this asset the Trigs have gained access to some prototype tech the Peace Corps were testing here. No telling what kind of priority the station held, so won’t assume much more.

• Arvasaras IV - Moon 15 - Veles Clade Semiosis Theater

Formerly a CONCORD bureau, at a glance I wouldn’t think to much about the Trigs taking over some bureaucratic infrastructure - Then again there’s no telling what kind of database CONCORD had stored in this station that the Trigs could be tapping into. Could be safe to assume CONCORD wiped the place before evacuating it, but certainly a place to be holding a lot of information on colonies and individuals

• Arvasaras II - Moon 1 - Veles Clade Extractive Terminus

A former production plant for the Sukuuvestaa Corporation, this is a bit straight forward, no real secerts to hide - It’s just a big ol’ factory for the Trigs to start using to churn out new ships or equipment. All the stations in this system have industrial capabilities for Capsuleers in the Collective’s good graces,
but I’m willing to bet this station particular has much smaller hardware packed inside it to make smaller products and have the storage space to put it all. For sure a component in the Collective’s new industry sector.

That’s it for this report, Will report back later with anymore sightings.

1 Like