Eyes on Pochven

… Lemme explain. I Been a little naughty since my last post.

In my boredom of just camping out in this system and finding the presence of a Freeport fascinating. It got me thinking a lot about how the economy of this new region functions and operates.

Coming from Venal and learning markets out there, I’m someone who knows how fringe markets can work on the frontier. I understand the difficulties in industry, logistics and convenience.

I understand what people would be willing to pay for…

So i scouted the regional market and found myself spotting some criminally low prices on some goods scattered though out the market. People charging phat stacks of goods for prices you’d find in Jita and I couldn’t let that opportunity to go to waste.

So I started investing a bunch of ISK into the markets out here, buying up entire markets on certain goods that were either low or came off as hot sellers for this kind of environment and shot up the prices a bit.

I came into this system with a unarmed exploration vessel, a buzzard. I’m in no postilion to to start going on some one-man-army crusade in this system, but what I do have is the knowledge of playing these kinds of markets. So while I’m here I’m going to wage my own war, economically.

I can tell from what I studied out here is that Raravoss appears to be the defacto trade hub, with Suddenly Spaceships operating a Freeport in the area much like the one in Senda.

Signs like it being the only place to buy compressed ore like Veld, Scordite and so forth can be bought at, ontop of that I was finding more than enough buy orders from that side of the region when looking though the listing.

6 Likes