Fabuleux has been kidnapped!

On Fabuleux? None that I know of, just this smoke and mirrors chase. Perhaps there is more evidence aboard that old station.

1 Like

If it is a answer you seek, Capsuleer. I will provide it.

This war between the “Valkyire” and “Schism” is just that. A war. One fought with fancy toys provided by their respective warmongers. Yet this war has proven to a challange.

My family, wants peace. That is all we desire. So we’ve built up our strength though crushing pitiful power struggles fought for meaningless material possessions and resources. We once encountered two warring Matari tribe’s over the rights to dig a site for rocks. Now? They would protect one anotger - because now neither of them wants the other to perish before accending into the collective. A death before being apart of the chorus of unity is a fate no one deserves.

We bring people together. We prepare them to embrace unity when the master’s angels finally come for us! We discipline our minds into being receptive to one mind and one vision. We earn the master’s favor though restraining and adopting those that have walked alone since their birth. We aid him in our own ways to make him proud. In hopes we will be placed closer to him. To hear him more clearly.

We do not hear him, nor the chorus of unity. Thus we are Deaf.

Visteen! You worthless son of a bitch!

1 Like

Enforced ‘peace’ through control is no better than slavery. The only true peace comes from acknowledging your differences and working with them for each others betterment.

Your kind simply seek control and power at the cost of any individual freedoms and as such are repulsive to me.

@Clance_Gogne @Ran_Kavik You really neeed to set aside your differences whilst dealing with these creatures and put an end to them together. Shoot each other later.

My labs and research teams are at both your disposal in this, I may not have access to schematics for your fighters (and it probably wouldn’t be that popular with your employer if I reverse engineered them), but I do know how to rig systems to harden them against ECM. I’m not taking sides between you, we all stand against Sansha in these matters.

1 Like

And humanity has had incredible success with that, yes? No…you haven’t a war wages on and many more in the outer regions by you Capsuleers.

My people, acknowledge everything about one another. My family holds no secrets, we are not ashamed of who we are and we all embrace that. For when the master combines us into his collective. We will know everything of everyone. No more secrets. We will learn then that all of us are different, but we are one. All of us have a place in his Nation. No matter who we are or what walk of life we’ve come form.

But of course I won’t preach this without proving I’m without shame of whom I am. I had a romantic interest in my mother. Nothing physical ever occurred between us. But I certainly conjured up multiple fantasies. Nowadays I must keep my mind focused on the task at hand…But temptation creeps into my mind.

What we seek is to unify the cluster. No more wars, no more arguments or debate! Humanity is out of control and we have this defection known as “free will” to thank for it. Its what separates us from unifying and being one. One day everyone is whole until someone wants to do something else. Then we are fractured. The Master will purify our minds of this and we will be unified under one will.

Individual freedoms lead to separation. Separation leads to factions being formed. Factions lead to conflict. Conflict leads to more conflict.

I would suggest, that this be moved to a new thread, as this has drifted a fair bit off from the primary topic. As important as this may be, IGS regulations on derailment still apply.

I want to know how and why Fabuleux got mixed up in all this…First immortal fighter pilots, now cults.

I’m starting to wonder if Fabuleux hid something from me…How does this happen to a fashion designer?

Just gonna go lay down for a bit

4 Likes

What did he do before? Also someone should check the backgrounds of his security detail and entourage again. Fabuleux could just have been in the wrong place at the wrong time.

@Sterling_Blades but this is relevant. Keeping Scism an Valkyrieforces from shooting each other whilst trailing the evidence can only help find those unfortunate victims more rapidly

2 Likes

You do have a point Mr. Farsaidh, I may have jumped the gun slightly.

2 Likes

No problem, have a feeling that is exactly what the Sansha creature intended. Create confusion and friction where possible.

1 Like

The only confusion this freak is creating - Is if it was him that nabbed the hostage I came looking for.

1 Like

Is this the man you’re slaughtering one another for?

That is undoubtedly Detol Desfan! That scar on the right side of his face is quite “signature” in his sphere of influence. Some call it the “scope”

1 Like

I’m not sure how to pay attention to that scar when the abominably large nose detracts from it

3 Likes

@Clance_Gogne Any news on that tower yet? I’d be interested to know anything you can share. Don’t let that creature distract from the investigation with it’s theatrics.

EVE Valkyire perspectives

"Guess you could say I let them have it. I’m not interested in scraps when it starts costing me good ISK. The real prize is still Detol. A witness who can shed light on what was going on in his captivity. But like the captors logged into their social media accounts aboard that derelict. Would just have 2 year old cargo manifests and spreadsheets aboard. Not worth blowing away any more fighters.

1 Like

Yes he is indeed quite the prize. His talents in the slavery business can prove to be useful to the Master’s nation. One that knows how to secure and gather humans effectively will undoubtedly hasten the Nation’s efforts to unify the cluster under one mind.

We will make him the centerpiece to our tribute to the master. Surely he will see our efforts and grant my chosen children a comfortable place closer to him.

[EVE Valkyrie perspective]

As much as i would love to stay and continue chatting with a psychopath cult leader. I must take focus away from this message board to address a problem that has just sprung up…

The Valkyrie have just now launched an assault on one of my businesses. This time around, I’m gonna stay focused and push theses rats out! I won’t be made a fool of a third time!

I ask that you Capsuleers keep an eye on this one. While i handle this personnel matter. I’ll put my trust in all of you to look into recovering Detol from his grasps. I’m putting up a 150 million ISK bounty on his recovery.

Have fun!

1 Like

We would ask if anyone here would truly consider denying this man unity…But knowing you Capsuleers. You try to stop out the Master’s efforts to unify us all every chance he gets. Purely for money or so you can keep so many unfortunate souls trapped within your “governments”.

Of course you would deny this man unity. You would deny us all of that life. It sickens you that there is a utopia where peace reigns. There is no hatred. There is only joy and unity in the Master’s nation. Your leaders demand it be destroyed. So they can continue their trivial feuds and wars.

My family is incapable of defending itself against a Capsuleer. All we can hope that whoever takes Detol away from his destiny. They will come to their senses and return him.

Spoken like a true cultist.

2 Likes