Fabuleux has been kidnapped!

I speak like a true believer of ultimate peace! A universe United by one mind, one vision, within one nation.

Actually you speak as a dictator. If people do not follow you by choice, but by some form of physical or mental coersion, they do not actually follow you at all.

2 Likes

For a body to come to life there must be a mind to control it. But we as a species have proven to be irresponsible with controlling ourselves. Look at the violence and corruption that plagues society. Crime and decent is apart of every Empire because they are all incapable of unifying their people. No amount of rhetoric or propoganda will tame theses people. We’re a danger to ourselves

We must give our flesh to a wiser mind. One that will ensure we are given a purpose that is pure. One that will aid in the quest for complete unity among the stars!

My family believes in this. I’ve adopted them all so that I can show them the path towards unity. I want to prepare them so that they will be ready to serve the master to their fullest abilities when they’re time comes.

Unfortunately…There are those like Detol who do not accept the family. He was quite hostile when the children showered him with flowers gathered from the garden. They were meant for the master’s shrine. But saw fit that the master already knew of their love. It were misguided souls like Detol who needed to be made aware of what love awaited them.

Sadly, he needed to be restrained. He’s free will has been fatten to the point where it was a lost cause to fight. A pitty, but he will be accepted into the Master’s nation regardless. However I don’t believe he will be placed close to the Master. But, the Master’s love extends to every corner of his Nation.

He will be family soon enough.

LOCATION - [DERELICT RUINS IN MAMENKHANAR]

ENCRYPTION CODE - Df444FFLK$#K11

[HURRY]

(Please mail this character for an update after obtaining the contents - before posting)

2 Likes

It appears I was a bit too late

2 Likes

How so? I’m planetside right now and can’t track this unfortunately.

3 Likes

I arrived to find it empty and accompanied by multiple Sansha wrecks. Definitely a connection as it was named “Ascend into Unity”

2 Likes

I apologize @Viktor_Revon, and to others as well for my temporary silence. I was the first one on site, and to retrieve the contents of the container. There were several living human biological signatures inside.

I deployed a small squad of marines to retrieve them all, but they were met with resistance in the form of a small group of cultists guarding the interior. Three of the marines were injured, and one of the cultists were killed, along with injuries sustained to two civilian baseliners from the cultists retaliating against my marines, and one death to what I can only assume to be a pilot of either the Schism or Valkyrie organization.

All civilians were rescued, Sri Desfan among them, along with the surviving seven pilots, and all injured individuals are being provided medical care and examinations. The surviving cultists were restrained, and are being held in a UNF facility for the time being, and the two deceased individuals were both recovered as well, and are being temporarily interred in a respectful manner pending final examination.

@Julianni_Avala, as with previously, I will cooperate with I-RED’s ongoing investigations into the matters at hand.

@Clance_Gogne, being affilliated with the Schism organization, you will be temporarily granted access to a UNF administrated structure, to come and verify the identities of some of the pilots currently in UNF care. You will not be permitted to remove them to return with you however for the foreseeable future, barring the body of the deceased pilot if it is a Schism affiliated individual.

6 Likes

Good work @Sterling_Blades

2 Likes

Again. You’re pretty quick.

1 Like

So does that mean all the surviving kidnap victims have been recovered, or just the ones at this particular location?

2 Likes

@Sterling_Blades

Your insolence is beyond frustrating. First you slay one of my children and bring harm to the rest. Then you divert those we were trying to save away from their salvation!

To show you hate would be hypocritical of me. But I’m allowed to be thourghly disappointed that you fail to see the beauty in the master’s nation. You see it though the lens of your nation. The world has painted it to appear some some hellscape. But my family kniws thw teuth. The nation is the obly hope for cluster wide peace!

Only the ones at the particular location Ms. Ambrye. The remaining Syndicate representatives are still missing, along with Fabuleux.

The other civilians recovered alongside the pilots and Sri Desfan, from the best I am able to discern, are others who were captured and held by the cultists from various locations, and unconnected to the ongoing investigation.

2 Likes

Pleasing news to hear! Goes well with the delicious victory I’ve gained over the Valkyire. Fools thought I leave one of my key money makers vulnerable.

You did a good job handing this pilot. Sorta wished you offed all three of the nutjobs. But, capturing them is good enough I suppose.

Of course, now you gotta ruin the moment with your damn protocols. I find it rather insulting that you want to continue their imprisonment after finally being freed of those freaks. Unforseeable future is quite a vauge amount of time too

But, I do no to I.D who’s dead and who’s alive still. So for now I’ll play along. My advisor, Yossika Deldora will go in my place. I gotta be on deck at all times to answer the call if the Valkyire spring up again yo stir up trouble. But, she’s a extension of myself. Anything she says might as well be my quotes.

2 Likes

I’d try to knock the crazy out of you but then I’d end up killing you.

1 Like

I’m crazy? For wanting peace? Isn’t that what half the Capsuleers that frequent this board desire? So many talk of how they want peace. But fail to see how temporary eddicts and treaties are. War will break out again as it has already.

First you argue until one of theses documents form. Then one of you rips it apart years later . Then the cycle repeats. This is the definition of madness. To repeat the same process thinking it will develop some new outcome. No, it’s a circle that the Master will end.

Under one mind, vision and nation. We will all be unified. No one will be able to break away fro. The warmth of true unity that resides within the Master’s borders.

There will be no criminals to start a domestic war with. We will crush them and bring them into the fold.

“The Master” is just that, a master. Master of slaves. I’ll breathe my last long before I bow to some tyrant parading peace via slavery

2 Likes

Your language betrays the true nature of your group. You are not ‘of’ one mind but ‘under’ it. If you are all equal why is there one of you in a position of power over the others?

2 Likes

I find it adorable to see you Capsuleers trying to reason with this freak.

He does seem committed to his ideology and doesn’t seem interested in exploring the validity of his beliefs. It’s just him asserting over over that his beliefs are true and everyone else, who doesn’t already believe of course, is just to blind to see.

If he’s not willing to be honest in exploring his beliefs then any epistemological discussion with him will be fruitless and frustrating.

3 Likes