Fabuleux has been kidnapped!

Depends on the subject, some need subtlety. Some deserve nails.

Oh and believe it or not I have actually seen a nailgun used with class. In all honesty I wasn’t sure whether to applaud or run away…

2 Likes

I’ll just have to take your word for it…

I hope you savor your victory for now…

We mourned for those we lost. Those that went forth to liberate those trapped within factions that would keep them separated from the universe. They sacrificed their chance at ascension into the Master’s unity to under go such a noble task. They will not be forgotten.

I must however say I’m impressed. You managed to put aside your differences with this “Valkyrie” and came to their rescue. Hopefully you’re on your way to seeing what beautiful things can be accomplished when you unify.

Oh, i am savoring it. That victory has the after taste of the finest steak in the Amarr Empire.

1 Like

You see, this is where you are wrong in your approach. Capsuleers know how to unify towards a common goal. We don’t need our brains scooping out and replacing with electronics to do so. If you were to leave your people with their free will, but simply give them access to a greater hive mind I believe many would willingly join you. As it is your methods are abhorrent, and you will simply get more of ‘your people’ (i.e. kidnap victims) killed.

Why these silly games with dire consequences? Why not just say why you’ve taken Fabuleux? Did he critique the spikey btis on your ships in a way you disagreed with? It makes no sense and you achieve nothing by this. Just let him and his entourage go, they serve no purpose for you.

1 Like

They unify when it suits their own selfish independent needs. You can only for your “sovereignty”, your ISK, your ships and your “freedom”. You Capsuleers are the most fearsome warmongers in this cluster. Responsible for wasting untold numbers of humans. Denying billions the comfort of true unity.

You Capsuleers, know nothing of what it takes to achieve true unity.

We are aware of the ongoing investigation for this person of interest. While i think his creative mind would be a valuable tribute to offer to the Master. We sadly do not have him in our care. We never have.

Also to point out, these posers don’t have access to the Nation’s arsenal. I’m 99% sure they stole their ships from some Imperial shipyard

1 Like

I believe they may have their collective heads jammed up the Nation’s Arsenal, considering some of the rubbish they spout to justify kidnapping and butchering countless innocents.

1 Like

Thank you for clarifying this at least.

Seriously, you should try giving people the benefits of access to your great hive mind without taking their freedom of choice. Even if most rejected it, the ones who joined you by their own choice would be worth 10 x the ones who serve you as your creatures.

1 Like

So the Deaf haven’t got him (according to them). You mentioned some bounty hunters a while back, I think some judicious investigation into them may be prudent.

As I am still in Luminaire, I took the opportunity to visit the University of Caille, and study their works on Gallentean religious practices. They were happy to help a fellow religious scholar.

Accordingly, I then visited several temples in and around Caille, and invoked various gods, goddesses, and demons whose realm related to vengeance, justice, or retribution, and requested of them to find, and destroy, those who harmed dear Fabuleux.

So, let that be a lesson to them !

1 Like

So…he’s dead?

2 Likes

He better be. I spent a billion isk to put together this rather sombre outfit.

1 Like

I’ll make you a far better outfit for a mere 2 billion.

With regards to Fabuleux: we don’t know one way or the other if he or his entourage still live. I guess we assume so until there’s evidence otherwise.

2 Likes

If he IS alive, which seems so unlikely alas, he will be a mess as a result of at least a month of constant horrific novelties. A profoundly traumatized and changed person, one very unlike the Fabuleux we all thought was cute and earnest, if silly. He will not be that person. If he tries to do what he did before, if he tries to make a dress for example? The dress will not be about fashion, it will be about hearts in boxes and space corpses and so on and that is all right and all, but…no?

No. There are enough awful things. One does not also want to wear them.

I formally revoke my offer to sponsor his capsuleer training, in the unlikely event he surfaces. The Fabuleux part of Fabuleux has long since been killed, and we have enough dead-eyed fish floating about already.

Salve, Fabuleux. I liked you.

3 Likes

We got a hunch that this “speciality” bounty hunters are the one invovled with the recent terror deug bombing of Valkyrie outposts.

Since the Valkyrie kept their end of our bargain. I got control of an outpost that was hit. We just got done cycling all the air out and got drones to scrub all the residue and blood off the walls. We got plenty of samples to study - Then we make start making some connections and see just who made this nasty little thing.

Give me awhile.

Ah religion, the one thing those to lazy to do anything themshelves turn too to off load any responsibility.

Have you heard of emo fashion before? Kids in the Federation would be eating that ■■■■ up

1 Like

Ancestors choke, pilot. Sometimes I fancy myself cold, but…

Is pre-emptively kicking victims of trauma to the curb some kind of thing where you’re from, or is it just you?

4 Likes

This one time I went to some of those TS-F guys and I told them, hey do you want to unify with me, do you want to see what my eyes have seen, feel what my hands have done, taste what my tongue has touched?

They all kind of just had this blank gaze all of a sudden and just slowly walked away.

I was offended.

4 Likes

It’s disheartening to hear that. If it would make you feel better. My family would never turn away someone who desired unity. We would be eager to know everything you’ve experienced. Here we hold no secrets. Nor do we shame anyone for who they are.

…I hope so. I apologize, Jev, that WAS cold and really very awful and the worst part is that it didn’t even seem so until someone said. Thank you for doing that.

Those rotten habits of thinking that capsuleers get up to, you know, the arrogance and the indifference and the so on and such that everybody takes classes about and is warned to guard against and nods and says “Oh yes, I won’t be one of those horrible people”. One is a little heartbroken to see oneself doing just the same, despite all intentions. One will do better.

If only regrets could produce the man in question for an apology. But they can’t of course, so.

3 Likes