Fabuleux has been kidnapped!

A Wyvern’s not really something Charles could probably conjure, though.

I mean. Could he?

5 Likes

It’s not like we left the yacht behind. It’s still in our possession. But we are currently facing the issue of handing it either over to the Federation for investigation or the Intaki Syndicate to investigate.

I wish I knew. Truly I do! Maybe it was more about the Intaki representatives than it was Fabuleux?

2 Likes

My connections don’t fly Caldari. If you want an Aeon on-grid, though…

3 Likes

Miss Mahom,

I have sent you a private correspondence.

1 Like

I mean, if you /were/ going to use a suit for a kidnapping, I’d go with Caldari.
But this is unfortunate, and if there’s any assistance capsuleers can provide, I’d be more than happy to do so.

2 Likes

According to an obscure news source, the Valkyrie organization and another called Schism, have both disavowed any involvement, despite the Valkyrie colors and Insignia being on display from the ‘unknown’ involved party.

3 Likes

I have to ask, has someone called the Fashion Police about this?

3 Likes

We’re currently discussing matters with shareholders of Fabuleux Trends. Once we’ve wrapped up here I will respond immediately.

Valkyrie, Schism…Yet none of them say they’re apart of this? Is there a third party that has access to this tech? Who’s lying here?

I…don’t think they’re equipped to handle this matter.

2 Likes

But at least they’ll look good whilst they do so.

4 Likes

I’m completely unaware, who were these other people aboard the ship?

1 Like

Guests that attended the party. We had long lists of celebrities and associates of Fabuleux and the Intaki representatives. Along with musicians to come perform.

Also I’ve been monitoring that “Outlaw Headline” news outlet @Sterling_Blades showed here. It appears they recently interviewed a pilot for theses “Valkyrie”

https://forums.evevalkyrie.com/t/outlaw-headlines/7320/3?u=fendisteel

2 Likes

Interesting that this took place in Intaki space, the only area where the locals can just shrug and say they’ve literally seen it all before.

1 Like

Seems professional enough. Objective captured, low/no assaulter casualties. Strange they left the yacht intact. Was not us though.

3 Likes

I was actually just thinking that. It seems pretty precise

2 Likes

Well my boss being kidnapped is not something i simply want to shrug off. The locals might not show concern for their officials. But Fabuleux is a Federal citizen with quite the fan base. There are thousands of baseliners who keep up to date with everything he posts over Galnet social media. Thousands of baseliners in the Federation who are all currently messaging his account with support…Though i don’t think he’s somewhere he can read all of them.

Well it’s a relief to know it wasn’t you Capsuleer! But, still there is the issue of someone having done the crime. Any support in uncovering evidence would be appreciated.

2 Likes

I’d given this some thought.

It’s kind of strange that they piloted a Moa, A caldari ship, and as the testimony said, A Wyvern-like carrier warped in with experimental fighters.

The attackers had Caldari Assault suits.

Either it was Caldari, or someone’s going through a lot of trouble to make it look like it’s caldari flying under Valkyrie colors.

That being said, I’m gonna keep poking around, see what shakes loose…

3 Likes

The thing about that confuses me about that is that they used assault rifles, a Gallente weapon which I don’t think Caldari are likely to use

2 Likes

People should probably look past the likely false flag ship and equipment and focus on the target. Why would they kidnap a fashion designer in such an overkill manner? There are a multitude of quieter ways, in fact this kidnap would be seen as embarressing by most serious black ops units.

The whole thing is a statement of some kind. That is what needs investigating. Who benefits from this? As always, follow the money…

1 Like

Consider me unimpressed if this turns out to be a publicity stunt of some kind. And slightly, but not that surprised if it turns out to be a publicity stunt gone wrong, where these people did not hand him over like they were supposed to.

4 Likes

That’s exactly what I thought initially too, I doubt Fabuleux was the intended target, unless a recent project attracted the attention of someone, I think we’re looking at the wrong person, I could easily be wrong, but it just seems far too sudden.

I’m interested in this individual who wasn’t seen for a majority of the event. Do we have any information on them? Past associates, ties to Valkyrie (or other organizations)?

Yeah it’s pretty clear it was supposed to be a simple job, granted they went WAY overboard in bringing in a carrier, but from the transcript it seems like the deaths were completely unexpected.

1 Like