Fabuleux has been kidnapped!

Afraid to tell you Mister Slayer, but while high grade Assault Riffles are usually Duvolle made, they are still the stock equipment used by infantry all over the cluster. Militia grade Assault Riffles are very easy to procure, weak yet reliable and deadly in the hands of trained soldiers.

And impossible to track if they have a blueprint available, as even the most ill equipped command ship can easily manufacture them on the spot.

3 Likes

And I’d be willing to guess that they do. If they have the resources to modify the ships like that, and wipe out a fleet like it was nothing, I’m sure they can manufacture their own weaponry.

Also i’d like to point out that at about this time his captors are arguing amongst themselves about whether or not to murder him for incessantly offering to fix their attire.

2 Likes

I live in that system now, under contract with The Initiative. Maybe I’ll keep an eye out.

4 Likes

With permission of Miss Mahom and the shareholders, as of now, I-RED has received the vessel that the kidnapping took place on, and will be conducting a thorough investigation into these disappearances.

Updates will be given (within reason of security) when we have them.

7 Likes

While I do not particularly like Fabuleux or the fashion in which he speaks, certain aspects of this attack are rather intriguing. Can you describe the skull of the insignia? Was the design more wicked looking or simple? Can you describe in detail the armour of your assailants? I would love any and all details you can provide me, especially about the soldiers that kidnapped Mr. Fabuleux.

2 Likes

I am incredibly curious as to what is on that ship, or lack-thereof.

2 Likes

His confusion has some merit to it, considering the response ahead of it.
The response pointed out how Caldari equipment was used, and that the Caldari were possibly responsible for the attack, however should they be so well equipped would yet still use it over the Caldari rifle seems odd. They obviously had no issue with currency.

Now, an explanation could be that the Gallentean Rifles would be more effective in the environment that they were used in.

3 Likes

I would like to clarify, if I might, If you’re referring to my response in which I pointed out the use of caldari equipment, I was not trying to imply the caldari were responsible, I was merely hypothesizing. But yes, I do apologize for any confusion I took part in.

And yes, unfortunately I must agree, Gallentean Rifles would, in fact, be more suitable in such an environment.

3 Likes

VESTOUVE IV

PASSWORD - GabZillaFlow

Welp, here we go

2 Likes

Hoping there’s only a Corpse left in that.

3 Likes

Stuff it with animatronics and use it to showcase CCS’s creations.

… sniff. He would have wanted it that way.

4 Likes

I think I’d be more impressed if it was full of the corpses of his kidnappers, and we had been mislead to believe that Fabuleux was actually incapable of handling himself when really he’s deadlier than a Drifter armada

4 Likes

Fabuleux’s new motto:

Fabuleux: He doesn’t just kill fashion.

4 Likes

Can this be a thing?

3 Likes

Oh definitely. Trust me, I know a guy.

… and my agent was relative inches away from snatching that Jammies corpse.

2 Likes

Aw, what is it with you people?
Sure, he’s a little… in-your-face, but it was so refreshing to see someone so full of enthusiasm, optimism and good cheer. Full of himself, too, but that’s beside the point.
I hope he’s okay. I’ll pick infomercials over the regular “Capsuleer Freak of the Week” feature every time.

4 Likes

Apparent jokes aside…

I am able to confirm that a body has been found within the container as publicly left behind within the previous post.

At this moment in time, we are confirming the identity of who it may be and notifying the next of kin. Another public statement on this will be made soon.

4 Likes

Oh wow, was it him?

Also I’d like to note, regardless as to whether or not there were Caldari forces involved, I’m not alright with these people using my peoples equipment in such a manner. I’d like to offer whatever service I have available in pursuit of these cowards.

3 Likes

I’m just as appalled by the use of Caldari equipment. I, too, will provide any services that I am capable of in assistance to apprehend the assailants. Preferably alive, as they may have answers to quite a few questions I have.

2 Likes