its 2026 5 29. stlii BUG. We have no idea if the FC is not gonna fix this bug or what’s going on. LMAO. Let’s all quit malakim zealots and join Amarr or Minmatar. At least we can get empire battlefield wins AND easily farm the pirates’ AD30 LP.
Iceland Time, Saturday, May 30, 2026, 16:05. The bug in the ADV-30 site for the Angel Cartel still exists. Members of the Angel Cartel are unable to tractor the spawned fuel ships inside ADV-30.
In my opinion, Angel Cartel members should leave the pirate faction and join either the Amarr Empire or the Minmatar Empire. This way, you will no longer suffer LP losses caused by this bug.
After switching factions, you can not only run the 30-player faction warfare sites, but also easily farm LP from the Angel Cartel pirate rebellion ADV-30 sites. Since no Angel Cartel members will enter ADV-30 anymore, you will face zero resistance there.
Seagull multiboxers are cancerous
lets see whatever you udated has made faction warfare skip systems ,last system wasnt taken or advanced very far yet … it starts the next system…you need to speak up your gonna get a landslide of customer support tickets for structured that you coding errors kill
Huh??
Are players allowed to kill friendlies with a neutral character to avoid awoxing penalty?
They are neutral, so they are valid targets to shoot at.
It seems Battlefield plexes (which allows to get 150 000 LP for each character before 30) inspired to appear 10man multiboxers every time! So the guy will get 1,5mil faction LP in one go.
This will eventually lead to great LP devalvation. Normal (non 10man multiboxer players) people will be suffering from not getting paid for their FW efforts fairly.
You are promoting mindless ISK-grind with no players interaction by allowing current BF mechanic to be present.
Please, rework this aspect of game.
ccp has given up on fw
Factional warfare missions are bad.
- often many jumps away. My last mission was 9 jumps out by shortest route. I could have completed two regular missions in the time it takes me to fly 9 jumps and back.
- no storyline missions
- missions are failed in 24 hours. I completed a mission, but didn’t have time to jump a ton of jumps back to the agent and figured I’d turn it in the next day. Lo and behold I log on the next day and I have “failed” the mission even though the mission was completed!
Oh and also you’re much more likely to be blown up and lose your faction warfare mission items as a result due to the inherent dangerous nature of low sec and FW.
It depends on the statis of the warzone and the location of the agent. These missions provide a TON of standings and thus don’t need storyline missions. Missions are not completed until they are turned in, that’s always have been the case. Yes, there is higher risk in running missions, but you can do them in nimble ships and the standing rewards are significant (got a promotion in like 3 lvl 4 missions when I last ran them, which is about 100+ plexes normally).
Could we get transaction log for LP similar to isk transaction log?
You sound like TDF complaining about players running Incursion sites and don’t belong to TDF.
Faction warfare is currently being abused by hardcore farmers. This means normal casual players like me are unable to enjoy the FW in any capacity.
First issue, seagulls. Whenever I do FW complex, some new character in Atron shows up and steals LP. I refuse to shoot people in same militia because I farm standings and ranks primarily for roleplay reasons. That said, this means I am losing profit which makes FW not worth the time and effort.
Second issue, battlefields are monopolized by farmers. These farmers start battlefield, and once you show up to do it too, even when there are empty spots, they wait until 99% and shoot you after jumping in unfit Atrons, using bunch of pirate enlisted battleships to not get AWOX penalty.
Both of these problems I have encountered are from PLA, which is a Goonswarm affiliated farmer group. I have better experience with Fraternity, they actually run fleets and let casual players participate in BFs. I say this because I heard complains about Fraternity but I have yet to see any problem with them myself. From what I see, their FW alliances are not ruining FW.
I don’t care what you say, call it crying or complaining. I am simply trying to enjoy a game and that becomes impossible because of hardcore farmers that care about nothing more than making ISK.
Unless developers do something about this problem, you will lose casual players. I initially started out in 2020, briefly playing for less than a month. Then returned to game this year to try out Cradle of War because I like Faction Warfare and idea behind empires fighting over territory.
Then today I was doing my first battlefield. I spent dozens of minutes in my Algos on rally point to guard against incoming enemies, then on point using my drones to destroy rats, only for Guristas-PLA to jump in, wait for the timer to reach 99% and then shoot me to have their own Gallente affiliated Atron bots get all the LP. They also shot a cruiser that have been there too for a while.
FW is unplayable, that’s what I wnted to play in EVE, so I’m out. Enjoy playing with bots, multiboxers, input broadcasters and 24/7 farmers with nothing else to do in their lives. I will come back if those problems are ever fixed though.
o7
Brand new Eve Online player here! I just started trying out FW yesterday with friends and my biggest complaint is that I can’t play it again the next day.
The 24h cooldown on enlisting in any Militia seems very strange to me, as it prevents any player from playing again at the same time the next day, since the cooldown begins when you resign rather than when you enlisted. If I started playing FW with my friend at 7pm yesterday and wanted to play again at 7pm today I can’t because I can’t enlist until 10:30pm when I resigned yesterday.
Obviously, I can’t just keep adjusting my schedule by the amount of hours I happened to be able to play that day. Is there a reasoning for this 24h cooldown that I am missing? I would propose something like a 12 hour cooldown instead so that it’s significant enough to not cause people to dip in and out of FW at will but allows them to start playing again in a reasonable time frame.
this is why you don’t resign, you stay in FW.
I have some feedback for FW mechanics as someone with no stake in it, as I am not enlisted in any faction.
Current system has one major flaw, which is CONCORD faction police in CONCORD space letting Guristas and Angels fly freely. This makes no sense from lore perspective.
For example, Caldari handed over Jita to CONCORD to make it more secure, but it’s now dangerous for Caldari-enlisted pilots because of pirate-enlisted camping groups.
In-universe logic aside, Caldari militia losing its trade hub while other factions have their trade hubs intact is not balanced. Yes, players can use neutral alts to haul, but that’s not the point here.
My suggestion: Permanently suspect flag every pirate-enlisted player in highsec space. This would mean that while CONCORD won’t auto-attack them for entering their space, neutral players can attack them freely. With this, pirate-enlisted players will have to be more careful when operating in high security space, which will both improve balance and in-universe logic of the game mechanics.
I agree, I would love FW missions updated with good LP payouts so I can run a few a week for a little change of pace.
**Pirate FW**
I’ve recently checked on pirate FW (insurgency) and found that:
- you can’t provide remote reps in hi-sec system under insurgency without being concorded(!)
- you can’t use MJD (like on Magus) in hi-sec system under insurgency
- attacking neutral players in hi-sec system under insurgency generates a KILLRIGHT on the attacker(!), on the top of the usual suspect timer
It is clearly not like how the low-sec looks like. Srsly, developers should look into it.
**Motivation and You!**
It seems, there is no economical benefit for “winning” the warzone. TIER system was removed, but the “hole” remained.
Me and some other players, for example, will gladly engage other ppl just for PVP fun, but to spend time inside plexes for role-playing isn’t just enough.
I feel, CCP could introduce more engaging mechanics here.
Let me throw some raw ideas:
- introduce “Campaigns” (~few weeks duration) when players will acheive goals on completed plexes, destroyed NPC assets in space and destroyed opposing faction’s player ships, produced assets inside the warzone.. etc (check freelance jobs for the inspiration)
- all this will be measured and recorded for the duration of the Campaign and the rewards will be given proportionally to the each player’s efforts
- maybe include some cool ships in reward pool, such as “Megathron Foederate Issue”! And make it the ONLY source of such ships!
- increase FW missions LP payouts 3-5times more (depending on distance from the mission agent), like it was before; there will be lot of mission runners traversing the warzone back and forth creating richfull PVP opportunities!
Hi, returning noob here.
I have run into multiple situations where there were people enlisted in Amarr Remote repping people shooting me. That sucks.
Another point that confused me is, how it is possible that there are People from Minmil playing Undock Games in Amarr and being able to kill me there (I took the fight sure, i could have docked again so i am not crying about that) and the Faction Sentry Guns or Faction Ships that fly around do nothing instead of attacking the Minmil guy. In general, the guy is at war with Amarr but still can dock in the Stations etc, while being restricted in the Warzone. Seems a bit weird to me.