Fan made One minute video of BoB being Disbanded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfTiFYCmkSU

1 Like

Haha, that reminded me of all those videos people make related to Europa Universalis! Good one m8!

That didn’t make any sense.

Thanks man. Really apprentice it :slight_smile:

1 Like

You have to really know the major players and corps during that event for it to make sense. I probably could have added text for names and a little bit of pre-text for people who are not familiar with it. However, I couldn’t be bothered lol

That issue happens to be the same with the EU4 videos, if you do not know the countries or what they typically do in the game it is a mess to understand.

I used to be in BoB. I know the history. That video is more a fairy tale than a true story.

So Goonswarm didn’t use Haargoth to disband BoB basically killing the alliance?

Haargoth was just a guy bored with the game, not some master level Goonswarm spy. He approached Goons, not the other way around.
And the spinmaster Mittani is just a completely delusional, pathetic liar claiming the work of others for his own. He’s completely incompetent and didn’t have anything at all to do with any of that.

Hahaha okay, thanks for your butt hurt response :slight_smile:

Well, that explains why you buy his non-sense. Also amusing that you didn’t even start playing EVE until 6 years after BoB was disbanded.

So, what part of me pointing out that you spread lies is “butthurt”?

“ohmagawd hes smarter and more educated than ill ever be lemme spin that round n call him butthurt for educating me maybe dat halps”

https://mopam-eve.org/memes/sad.gif

Keep living in your tiny filter bubble, little Goon. Maybe some day reality will catch up with you.

http://evenews24.com/2017/08/11/imperium-goalposts-are-spinning/

Actually, I started playing back in 2007. I was just a filthy casual though. What part of me explains why I buy non-sense? I’m an individual who thinks for himself, who takes facts and stories from both sides and draws his own conclusions.

Your butthurt response was just you saying I’m lying, that I don’t know my facts, that the Mitanni is delusional and pathetic; also incompetent. However, you have provided no facts, or any sort of documents to back up your claims and I doubt you have any that would lead me to believe otherwise.

I’d just like to say for the record, that intelligence doesn’t scare me. Good for you if you’re smarter than me, good for you if you’re more educated than me. However in my experiences, people who have gone through higher learning or have superior intelligence usually don’t dwell on the past, especially in video games. If I am wrong like you believe, someone of your “intelligence” wouldn’t waste time with a “dumb dumb” like myself.

What tiny bubble am I living in. In my 9 year career in eve, I’ve only been flying with goons for 3 months. How is that a tiny bubble I’m living in? You understand that eve is just a game and not real, right?

It’s common knowledge. Just look at history. Look at the Goonswarm brain drain of high-ranking leadership leaving and how that changed orders, tactics and how Goonswarm presents itself. Talk with people that had to do with Mittani. Ask SUAS or Endie about him and his real capabilities.

If you want proof about the real capabilities of Mittani, it really isn’t hard finding it. Read articles, read up on what he said and what orders he gave. Read up on how everything changes every time a high-ranking leadership person (the real brain) leaves for greener pastures. He’s a charismatic person, which makes him look far more competent than he really is, but that’s about all he has going for him.
Or how do you want to explain that, after the real key people left, everything he tried failcascaded so hard that it surpasses Donald Trump’s incompetence?

A Goonswarm person believing Mittani’s every word, looking up to him in awe (I might be wrong, but that’s what your posts read like to me) instead of seeing the truth for what it is. The information is out there, you just have to look for it yourself instead of expecting that it will be handed to you on a silver platter. And you really should buy less into the propaganda.

Filter bubbles result from personalized searches when a website algorithm selectively guesses what information a user would like to see based on information about the user (such as location, past click-behavior and search history). As a result, users become separated from information that disagrees with their viewpoints, effectively isolating them in their own cultural or ideological bubbles.

Work some abstraction magic on that and I believe you’ll see where I’m going with this. You may want to disagree with you living in a bubble, but to me it sure as hell looks that way and if you use Social Media in any meaningful capacity then you’ve already lost that argument.

That’s just wrong. I’ll go into more detail once I have time to write a proper response to that.

What does this even mean?

So he failed, therefore he became more competent than Trump?

Or did you mean incompetence? Because if you did, then I’m going to have to say that anyone on this planet who can take a few million dollars and turn it into billions is far from incompetent. It doesn’t matter what that person believe in terms of politics, they are.not incompetent.

I woukd also like to say that maybe you should re-look at the situation you two are discussing. If you are deranged enough to pull RL politics into a video game forum in order to create somw kind of edgy or exaggerated effect, then you might be deranged enough to have misconstrued events.

I don’t care about Goons or BoB or whatever, I just commented because I read the Trump statement and decided you are a loon.

I did indeed. Thanks for pointing it out.

Considering how many attempts he had at failed projects, it is statistically bound to happen that he’d get something right at some point. But a cart full of rotten apples with a few good ones in between is still a cart full of rotten apples. What Trump is missing in brain cells (does he even have any?), he had in luck. That doesn’t make him in any way a competent individual.

He has had like 6 failed business attempts out of hundreds. That’s far from luck. It seems like you are suffering from TDS, also known as Trump Derangement Syndrome. Because you disagree with his political stances, suddenly everything about him is bad. It’s sad really.

And to say anyone could do what he has done is the height if ignorance. If anyone could do it, why haven’t many done it? Why haven’t you done it?

I don’t disagree with his political stances. I don’t give a ■■■■ about his political stances, since I’m not a US person. That Trump is a completely incompetent idiot is so straight obvious that every person of average and above intelligence would see him as such. Disillusioned people living in filter-bubbles excluded, of course.

Give me the same 200 million USD inheritance and I’ll accomplish way more with that than Trump did, without wasting plenty of it on failed projects.

Your comment reeks of baseless presumptions and plain cluelessness in such great measure that I don’t consider this discussion worth my time.

I’m sure you would. You seem like the go-getter type.

Talk about presumptions…[quote=“Linus_Gorp, post:17, topic:21635”]
That Trump is a completely incompetent idiot is so straight obvious that every person of average and above intelligence would see him as such.
[/quote]

Reading, comprehending and thinking is hard, isn’t it?
Here’s a tip: Don’t stop after reading.

So much edge. Try not to cut yourself.