I am shocked at the merc profesion!

Come on guys you should be pushing not sitting back, Where has the soul gone!
One word in my own language about mercs at the moment "Hiraeth" And yes it is Welsh so google it.

1 Like

Everyone remotely argumentative here have either been forum banned or on their last leg until banned themselves, tip toe walking under CCP Falcon’s vigilant Baba Yaga-ish transfixing glare.

8 Likes

Understood!. The reference I made was in general for ingame not forum. It has gone so quiet!

But maybe I am wishing for old school mercs and missing the old times!

1 Like

Well Marmite and PIRAT are still dishing themselves out, but the golden age of Hisec merc is done and over for years now.

2 Likes

Everything is quiet, Forum, EvE Blogs, Eve itself, all quiet and still.

2 Likes

Most have left and gone onto other games.

1 Like

see my blue donut thread, the current active mercs seems to have a “dont shoot each other pact” besides Pirat.

1 Like

CCP has sold itself to Sony (3 years ago ish) so Sony calls the shots, and will no doubt be banging some heads about CCP dropping 19% profits in the last year.

PvP has died in this game, nobody wants to fight 50 man gate camps in empire so the mercs who do the gate camping tab out to other games and claim that they are doing their jobs.

1 Like

if you need mercs look here: Public Mercenary Channel - Mercenary Services
if you are not happy about the current state, I recommend start doing it yourself.
if this is to become another: “meh meh ccp sucks post” then please refer to the respective subforum, it’s called: “Dust bin”

1 Like

Oh dear! https://zkillboard.com/character/2112117135/ And you are giving advice! I refer you to my original post.

Pro tip: Intel gathering is so important.

2 Likes

my killboard is irrelevant for what I stated there.
You are not happy with status quo -> change it

glad you gave that captain obvious statement there, here is one for you:
pro tip: driving drunk ain’t a good idea

Calm down dear!
I didn’t realise the OP would get your Kaki in a twist!

People have been trying to change the status quo for over a year yet CCP fed mercs to the shredder.

please explain, I am curious

@Lord_Razpataz and the rest of the community
have submitted feedback on the merc profession, setup a discord to discuss current state of mercs and possible solutions.
This has been going on well over a year and let’s not forget the countless threads discussing it.

I predict changes this year. :+1:

2 Likes

I am sick with cynicismtite and pessimismtite. Heard it is very hard to cure. :fearful:

1 Like

I hope too
Good stuff too

Falcon is in the discord, so this is the time to get yourselves heard and give ideas

2 Likes

Put a mercenary tab into the contacts in game, job done

1 Like

Ccp recently contacted a number of players within this profession to ask aboit the current state of play. Change will be comming in this area. That i am quite sure about.