I am shocked at the merc profesion!

Tis pathetic having mercs silenced by Falcon, like seeing Bull’s gelded. I say move Merc biz back to C&P n bring on the biffo again.

Do a group of mercs publicly sledging on forums hurt anyone, really?

Or is emasculating Ard men and SJW culture the rigueur de jour for mercs!!!

there was a time where half the discourse on C&P was merc banter…

Is this why Moe biomassed? Reclaim your manhood guys, lobby Falcon to move you back to C&P. ( balls will be reissued at doors of C&P in your manly men show bag )

:see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

Hence my OP, Worded as you notice to ask and hopefully get some motion on the issue!

Diplomacy is damn hard work lol!

hard to watch what merc life has become…

1 Like

where are we now…

Back to the off-topic spam
That’s where you are

Remember what it was like to be men with BALLs???!!! Able to banter and sledge fellow men.

These were REAL men:

John Wayne

Charles Bronson

Clint Eastwood

Lee Marvin

Don’t let SJW culture make you forget you are a man, move back to C&P and remember you were born with wedding tackle not a pu……

2 Likes

Actors were real men?
Lol

You’re as real as any of the characters they played (as is everyone playing he game :wink:)

1 Like

You like the culture here Dom? Suits you?

( by the by, Lee Marvin was a War Vet in RL, only one to survive in his platoon, Marine Corp WW2. And yes I am a returned Vet too, thx for asking. )

2 Likes

Maybe you should check out Audie Murphy’s history!

And yes ex vet here also!

1 Like

I find all the mentions of castration funny, since the Merc profession is currently dominated by the sackless, who use the war dec system to mass declare against small corps / alliances in order to avoid concord. At least CODE and other suicide gankers have the balls to face concord after they blow something up, can’t say that for most merc alliances.

So you are advocating Wardecs removal from Hisec?

Saying that declaring open hostilities against a hundred different alliances and thousands of players, with no reasoning behind it other than picking alliances with low numbers of active pilots, isn’t “war”, it’s piracy using the current war dec system as a means to escape concord.

1 Like

Who tell you that there is no reason?

Do you mean some corp/alliances with low KB activity should be immune?

Where do you draw the line? 75 wardecs? 50? 10 wardecs? Less? NO wardecs, unless a reason is given?

Playing semantics doesn’t make piracy into something else. Using the war system to accomplish wide scale piracy is a problem, if you can’t acknowledge that basic logic, nothing I can do to help you.

1 Like

Lets say its piracy.

How many wardecs, and under what conditions? Should there be a filter that makes some small/inactive corps/alliance immune?

Edit: My, look at that, they made a functional Sword of Bronn

Obviously that number would have to be tinkered with and there perhaps would even need to be some kind of cooldown between declaring war on different entities, perhaps a certain number of wars could be declared per day, which would allow wars to evolve more naturally instead of a group of pirates suddenly having free reign over high sec. Dropping corp to avoid war decs is such an ingrained response primarily because of this kind of abuse of the war mechanic to bring piracy into high sec. Just adding some basic logic to the system would go miles, for example, a country that suddenly declared war against hundreds of smaller countries would be treated with hostility by other nations, their citizens would be unable to travel normally abroad, their ships would encounter restrictions at ports, etc. There are currently no consequences to declaring war against an unlimited number of targets, which leaves the system open to spammed war decs and other abuses.

1 Like

If you lube up that square peg I’m sure you’ll eventually get it into that round hole.

“Oh, I know, let’s spend billions on declaring wars on some alliances where barely anyone is active!”… said no merc CEO ever.

Targetless environments are clearly not what we want.

3 Likes

Eve would be in a worse place if all the high sec war deccers turned to ganking. I mean what costs more a 500mil war dec on a big alliance or 20 to 30 catalysts fitted for ganking.

Ganking needs to go before anyone at ccp looks to change the war dec systen.

3 Likes

Ganking is fine as is lol

Show me on the km where the bad bad catalysts touched your out of corp freighter :joy:

He didn’t say there was anything wrong with ganking…

2 Likes