Fancy Title Thread

I didn’t realize she came so highly recommended.

3 Likes

Citizen.

3 Likes

Remember kids: don’t go apostate or you’ll end up as a renowned dental hygiene servant for people of questionable repute.

1 Like

I’m delighted that my services were to your satisfaction.

2 Likes

QUESTIONABLE REPUTE?!?!

How is my bad reputation in question, dammit!?!?

I think the concerns about dental hygiene were exactly what I needed that evening. Along with the bartender-esque ability to listen and empathize.

2 Likes

I’m always available for that, as you know. Plus I have the best selection of chocolate.

3 Likes

I want some chocolate.

Also:

Neophyte!

2 Likes

That isn’t fancy.

1 Like

We could call her a Coulter-cultural Neophyte…

2 Likes

You know where I am, sweetie.

3 Likes

Hmmm… Let me think…

“the Brain-Damaged”? No, that’s too real to be true.

“Selfbane”?

“the Pod-nibbler”? (Not exactly a Pod-muncher, or a Pod-monger, or, Red God save me, a Pod Devourer… these grades must still be earned)

“of Concordokken”?

“of No Hangar Access”?

“The One Who is Really Bad at Being Sacrificed” (bestowed by Kaatana Deikano after a fight with Phelps and Daphiti, but holds much more truth than the author expected - because I was bled to death planetside at KFIE-Z and actually came back to tell the tale!)

oh, and “The Blood Queen”, by Funk, held for a short while before the old me managed to kill herself in a hilarious fashion (see above)

I’d summarize all of the above as… Uhm…

“Your Daily IGS Freak”

:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Hi, good to see you’re still alive. Me? Nothing. Exploring lowsec Molden Heath, sort of. Been months since I last flew a ship.

3 Likes

I flew on my pink rocket today, watching holovids, reaching the stars. Now I am too exhausted to sit straight.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.