Farming escalations easily

The only ships I can think off is destroyers or the vexor.
Well I have been doing combat anom and saw a few people who are using drone boat which don’t have to be given orders. Or I can use the worm to farm hideaways, which can warp much faster.
Which is the best?

You want an auto-targeting missile Orthrus eventually. Try rapid light missiles in a Caracal and see if you like it

I am using rapid light missiles, but I hate the long reload time, a vexor can dish out damage faster than that. But yes I would like to upgrade to either a Gila or orthrus.

1 Like

I can’t believe how stupid easy and fast the sites go with an Orthrus. Trouble is finding anoms sometimes and it can be really competitive at times. But I’ll have a show on the second screen so it’s entertaining when you’re not really trying too hard at Eve lol

1 Like

Yes it is really competitive near Jita, but I am not seeing that much people doing combat anom at 8 am to 3-5 pm(my timezone). But it does take a consedirable amount of time to get an escalation.

1 Like

Yeah it’s all a throw of the dice it seems.

1 Like

You might consider looking at edencom ships

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.