February 2018 Release - General Feedback

Because the accelerator is only lasts for a maximum of 48 hours. You only gain +10 to your attributes for that time, not the whole length of your skill queue.

The skill queue is clever enough to work out how much time will be saved over your whole queue.

1 Like

Prior to this update, my first undock of a session would take as long as 10, even 15 seconds, but subsequent undocks were virtually instantaneous. However, as of this update, ALL my undocks take almost that long - so much for “performance improvements.” On that note, the game feels overall somewhat laggy - not constantly, but in certain areas (particularly some combat sites containing structures, rocks, clouds, such as Guristas Watch/Vigil) it is now sluggish and therefore awkward to control.

1 Like

Yes they are expensive, but it depends on the market and where you are looking. Sometimes Jita is not the best place to buy things. But it all goes back to rule number 1, “Don’t fly what you can’t afford.”

Honestly I dont like the multi-purpose analyzer, and prefer a good T2 Data or Relic Analyzer to get the job done. I do most of my exploration and work in Nullsec, Highsec and WH space, in a Probe. A simple T1 Probe.

Sorry if it has been asked before - how do you get rid of the standings colors in the overview for citadels? The change was totally unnecessary and clutters the overview with useless info that makes it difficult to see ships in pvp combat. Is the only answer that you have to remove these structures completely and put them into their own tab?

We’re fixing this issue today. After the update the “Apply to ships and drones only” option will now correctly remove the standings icon and background color from Upwell Structures. Note that hovering over a structures icon in the overview will still provide a tooltip that lists your docking access)

4 Likes

I do that, and I call the tab ‘structures’. There is all kind of trash there, to not clutter the overwiev tab I use by default.

He’s far from the only player who thinks that way, small corps have been relentlessly ignored non stop for the last 2 to 3 years.

1 Like

I’m sorry you feel that way. Can you possibly elaborate? What updates/content do you feel we’ve added that has ignored small corporations?

On that was it! +1 Karma to the guy below

Overview: The “Apply to ships and drones only” option now correctly removes the standings icon and background color from Upwell Structures. Note that hovering over a structures icon in the overview still provides a tooltip that lists your docking access)

Yeah, but now we again don’t know which structure on grid we have access to… Can’t you just get that blue bracket to work properly?

2 Likes

I’ve spotted something missing since escalations were removed from the journal and added to the agency interface.
Previously you were told both when you received an escalation and how much time you have left to run the escalation.
Now in the agency you are just told how much time you have left to run the escalation.
This isn’t an issue if the character that is going to run the escalation but if you are bookmarking and passing on to an alt it can be a problem.
I used to always include the date and time of the escalation in the bookmark name so I can easily tell which I need to do next but its now a lot effort for no sensible reason.

3 Likes

From the patch notees:
Overview: The “Apply to ships and drones only” option now correctly removes the standings icon and background color from Upwell Structures. Note that hovering over a structures icon in the overview still provides a tooltip that lists your docking access)

So you can enable it again by opening the Overview Settings, go to the Appearance tab and check that checkbox (but we are looking into it whether we can somehow improve that experience)

2 Likes

This is quite concerning and should be fixed quickly. The agency is bad enough as it is, we don’t need even more tedium thanks to it.

3 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Definitely working as intended :rofl::rofl::rofl: hahaha

2 Likes

Another thing that also has not been fixed is the continuous blinking of the Agency. I don’t have the agency in my neocom, but hidden in the eve menu instead. Now, after I opened it once, it keeps flashing the eve menu button every time I finish an exploration site, every time I finish an anom, every time a new anom spawns. This is irritating.

All the while the industry window does not flash at all when a job finishes, which would be a way more important flashing than the agency flashing.

2 Likes

Please, make a separate option or make the citadel markers as they used to be (before todays update). We, as players, want that new citadel markers, but we don’t want to have + or - or any other markers on everything like TCUs, Hubs etc. in our overview.

Escalations no longer appear in our journal, and only show up in the Agency neocom menu. They no longer say the exact time they expire, only how many hours and minutes are left.

This is a real issue as it is common to sell the bookmark for the site along with the time the escalation expires, but not only has this change (or bug) made it difficult to find the escalation, without going through some crazy hour/minute calculations, it is very hard to give the exact time for a buyer of what Eve time it will expire.

Please return the escalations to the way they worked BEFORE the Feb 13th patch in regards to the journal.

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks!

They are there, under the patch notes for the release itself