February 2019 Release - Known Issues

The new ‘Find in personal assets’ function fails for datacores (all the types I tried)

I can confirm that behavior. We just had the joy of getting one lit on us and it shows off-grid.

The reprocessing rate of the new ore is 1000 for 2 instead of 100 for 2. Please fix! So one single site has ore for only 3 Chromos, which can not pay for one ticket (you need 5 minimum).

2 Likes

I checked this I had a alt move to sun where he off grid over 1hr ago and I still cant see the cyno so you guys have broken the cyno tab

The issue is that many players affected by the problems have been compensated, whilst others have not. This is a great way to cause resentment amongst people. Once again CCP has demonstrated they lack basic common sense when it comes to addressing these issues.
It has been suggested that players could be awarded 50k SP for each month after March that they were subscribed.
Or, more simply, just give everyone who has been subscribed in the last few months the compensation, as they have been affected by the issues - which is what the scheme is supposed to address.

1 Like

Is there any compensation avalialable for losses to that BS 3 hit’s and my faction fitted Tengu was toast.

I’d file a polite support ticket. The “known issue” fix, tells us that the BS damage as the event started, was not intentional. But be patient for a reply, because I imagine the ticket volume is kind of high today :wink:

I made a new character especially for this update and the Neocom is completely bugged! How the heck am I supposed to look at my money as a new player when it’s hidden three menus away! Wtf, this is atrocious!

Eve’s UI is insanely unwieldy enough to begin with. Bluntly hiding key information behind multiple menus makes it even worse.

I know these games are not comparable at all (trust me, they really aren’t) but you can’t help the feeling when playing a game of Apex Legends, how much more intelligence could be added to Eve’s UI besides just “right mouse click” to provide any context for the average player.

Sadly I think this is intentional, by the description. Game design must think skill accelerators were too cheap.

Though the concentration of these compounds is markedly less than that found in previous observations of similar examples, enterprising individuals may be able to exploit this limited resource.

1 Like

Anyone report the Blank Task icon. Got 2 out of 4 tasks blanked out.

1 Like

Missing the: “Item Hangar” , “Ship Hangar” and the “Corporation Hangar” shorcuts in my Neocom.

I met the same problem as he did, i was scrubbing through the market and the graphic setting suddenly changed, i noticed that the setting itself, as it indicates, did not change.
But switching it back&forth will bring it back, this is surely a new bug. I am not sure how exactly it happened

True will wait + there are alot of other current issues also plagueing this latest update ,but be nice to hear some kind of response from the Delv’s

1 Like

I’ve been flying a Tengu since they pretty much came out way back and never lost one in PVE ,a couple in PVP but thats fine ,but a faction fitted one to alone BS in PVE is beyond beleive.

an issue that i have noticed popping up is that frequently my graphics will randomly jump up a level.
I play on Graphics optimized for memory, so basically “potato mode.” my game will randomly do this most often during ship fitting while adding modules to the simulator, but it is not limited to that. I originally encountered this on SISI while play testing and was attempting to narrow down the cause, but with the latest Tranquility update (with the event) it seems to have spread to the live server as well.

when i check on my display and graphics, everything still shows as being in low quality mode, but the game itself will be using medium+ graphics.

only way i have been able to revert it back is by manually changing shaders to high quality, applying the change, then changing it back to low and applying it.

Hi everyone: The issue with graphics settings changing unexpectedly has been identified and we’re planning to have a fix in your hands as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience!

1 Like

My alts don’t have updating objectives for the event. PLUS I know why there are not any new sites opening…

Those are two side by side systems in a hisec pocket. Chances are sites are stacking up in little used systems and not respawning in places where people actually go.

2 Likes

Update on the event blank tasks. If you complete one of the timed tasks when the other two untimed tasks are blanked out it tells you you have to wait for the next task. The time appears to be the same as the last uncompleted timed task
CCPlease

Is the Guardian’s Gala BC suppose to hit that hard too or is that considered okay. The thing three shot my Stratios last night which was until then doing more than fine. I went from more concerned for my drones and about to turn my repper off to seconds later warping away in a pod. That’s quite a trollish jump in damage, CCP.

February release known issues:

The events are now a total ■■■■. The whole BPC mining inclusion ■■■■■■■■ ain’t flying in addition to all the otehr ■■■■ you did to ruin events. GG CCP, just GG.

2 Likes