Fed up with 'CODE' and 'GOONS' ganking you?

No one said anything about bombing the Mach while it is in warp.

A fleet of alts can simply web the Mach while Smart Bombs are applied.

You did. That is how pipe bombing works (which isnā€™t even possible in highsec).

Smart bombs (not as a pipebomb) can work, but they wonā€™t work against bump Machs.

A fleet of web alts + a fleet of smart bombers - all to be CONCORDED.

Even webbed, the Mach will move out of the bomb range, even if you are ever able to get it in bomb range to begin with.

Ok the problem with this is that this method would be against my corporation regulations. We do not use methods that would incriminate us. We only shoot suspects,criminals,outlawsā€¦ we donā€™t become what we chase

This is why you will fail. Itā€™s simple mathematics.

It means that the ā€œbadā€ guys have far more options than you do, crippling any and all efforts. Besides, that is this the same wannabe-good-person approach everyone before you attempted and failed withā€¦ except for Marland, who was the only achiever!

War is War. You fight to win, not to look like a good person.

Have you considered that you might not actually be fit for this job and too emotionally driven by fake ā€œmoralsā€ and some weird hate against real people playing a game differently than you do?

hahaha what a beta :joy:

2 Likes

Can you explain to me how this is mathematics? i donā€™t see any calculations hereā€¦ and in your message you donā€™t explain how theā€¦ā€˜ā€˜badā€™ā€™ guys have more optionsā€¦you just say nonsense words that only you understand lmfao

1 Like

Is that the most thought out thing you can reply with? Have you tried actually thinking about what i wrote, instead of reacting like an emotionally driven teenager?

When your enemy has more options available than you do, then you will always lose. It is not rocket science. They have more options than you do, because they will shoot you down whenever they can. They will use whatever tactic necessary to annoy you and make you lose money and morale.

You are intentionally crippling your chance of success, because of silly, made up ā€œmoralsā€.

Turn on your brain and think. You are just like the others who tried the same thing. Angry and irrational. I am trying to help you, so stop acting like i am attacking you. You are not the first, nor the last, and so far you have all been alike.

Be the first to do better.

That still doesnā€™t explain how they have more options when we can do the same to them, and more with Faction Police on our side. youā€™ve been flagged as troll

Why is it that every single time a thread like this pops up, I just canā€™t help but audibly laugh? Iā€™m not talking about your everyday fake as ā– ā– ā– ā–  ā€œlolā€ but real laughter.

Thank you for doing your part in making me full of cheer.

Realistically though, youā€™re probably not going to do well. Itā€™s a fact that CODE. always wins! I will be applying with an alt as well.

Nice, player police. I always asked myself why this is not a thing. I would bet there have been some half-assed attempts at this before. I wish you success against High-Sec criminals.

3 Likes

When a gank takes place CONCORD shows up, usually after the gank has taken place for any real defense to happen. So what is CONCORD really good for you ask?

The question is how do you get CONCORD to the help you?

1.Create two alts on your main account and train them to use a T1 weapon non-civilian weapon.
2.Drop a can in the belt that you are intending to mine in with your main character.
3.Log out and then back in with your Alt.
4.Attack the can with the Alt so that CONCORD spawns into the belt.
5. CONCORD will attack your alt destroying but will remain in the belt.
6. Return with your mining character and mine in peace.

Repeat 1 through 5 every time CONCORD leaves the belt.

With CONCORD already in the belt CODE and the two or three ships they use to gank your mining barge will not be not as capable to destroy your mining barge as easily because CONCORD will respond immediately.

Using more alts to attack the initial jet can will cause more CONCORD to spawn at one time.

So put CONCORD to use and become an NRDS Compliant CONCORD agent today.

The same mechanic can be used to protect a stargate with CONCORD to keep CODE from ganking.

1 Like

Good manā€¦thank you

Yep that can be doneā€¦but ganking is still taking placeā€¦freightersā€¦event sitesā€¦etc

Topic moved to the recruitment center.

~Buldath

1 Like

o/

i am too feedup with GOONIES beeing mean and evil. How can i halp? I have many toons ready to mine and fight the gankers.

o7

ISD EDIT: Please keep in mind this is now a recruitment thread, discussion of other topics are not permitted. ~Buldath

this went as expected, but hereā€™s a friendly bump to remind everyone of OPā€™s predicted failure and ignorance.

4 Likes

That button already exists, just requires setting safety to red and getting concorded.

They wont give you a tool, if you do your homework, you will find that CCP like the whole piracy within hi-sec

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.