Federation Grand Prix - Event Feedback

Also, the destination for the Project Discovery monument is at the Lanngisi III station (Sisters of Eve). These are the only two high-sec race destinations that I’ve encountered that don’t have a beacon to warp to.

The only thing that sucks more than jumping all over creation and having to return to Luminaire is waiting out the low-sec race assignments for 15-20 minutes. Halfway there (this living h*ll is almost over)…

3 Likes

That’s for pilots who sit in space and wait to be killed :joy:

Here’s hoping you don’t end up on a killboard.

Meanwhile,a very very very long way from Luminaire a lone nyx pilot closes his Grand Prix notifications and Agency interface while warping to the next pirate haven while the crew on board frantically try to rearm and refuel the fighter squadrons.

10 Likes

Well they were the first two I tried and failed to find either.

Any wonder I gave up?

I did a Google search while I was warping towards them. I’m only in this for the injectors and drone implants. 56 points… ■■■■, this is taking forever. 6+ hours of my life I’m not getting back. At least season 2 of Animal Kingdom is out on Netflix.

3 Likes

Drone implants?

Same, its about as appealing to me as mining.

2 Likes

Yes, the CreoDron package @30 points drops one of the new drone implants. I’m not sure if the Quafe package @75 points drops the other drone implant.

The Bronze, Silver and Gold packages all drop a mix of accelerators. I think you get around 12 of the +12 advanced accelerators plus a comparable number of standard and extended accelerators.

The Impetus, CreoDron and Quafe packages also give you a mix of random skins, miscellaneous items and boosters.

3 Likes

It’s an interesting premise; poorly executed.

3 Likes

I have an idea to almost cut travel time by half, which costs ~1M per trip only …

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!

should be like a Race … go to A → got to B → C → D not A → B → A → C → A → D …

and btw. how often i have to go to the same places?

JuuR

7 Likes

Often enough to get smartbombed in the process. :wink:

2 Likes

yeah , shittest event ever , lol ccp

3 Likes

… but muh implants??? :open_mouth:

I died to boredom while going trough lowsec.
Was watching a E3 live stream while klicking the jump-button every now and then.
Eventually the live stream about Fallout 76 was more interesting then paying attention to local.
RIP 40 million travel ceptor.

What would have made this event somewhat better would be following up destinations, not always “go back to Luminaire”
Why not just give another destination? sigh

7 Likes

Yeah, high-grade slaves are not included in my calculation. #nopoors :wink:

1 Like

@CCP_Falcon

hey CCP thats crazy … some routes need to to into nullsec
there are tons of bubbles on the way and i dont buy new ships for this
just give an option to skip a target

JuuR

1 Like

You can skip a target, by waiting out the timer.

1 Like

thank you for that wisdom

JuuR