Thanks for the Grand Prix event....not

I know I was stupid to fly into low-sec with a full implant set but the only thing this “event” provided was a ganker’s paradise. I will learn and adapt. The nature of Eve. But take a look at this: What to do with Zlaves | Corporation | zKillboard

LOL. There is a kill every minute almost!

Dray Cil

4 Likes

It’s just side effects of main event. EVE without gankers is like pizza without cheese.
Too bad for your implants, I sympathize.

7 Likes

You didn’t need those implants anyway. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

As a builder, I approve.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

2 Likes

i took offense that you never
GIBE me nothing

1 Like

hehehe.

That’s where you should have stopped, stop blaming others for your own laziness and bad choices.

4 Likes

Eve is dangerous. Somebody please call the waambulance for Dray.

11 Likes

Rewards are pretty meh, to add insult to injury.

4 Likes

i will not bother to do it
but i think the event is amazing
:+1:

1 Like

You’re missing my point. Of course Eve is dangerous, but this is a particular situation that is kinda lame, in my opinion. Kudos to the corporation to think ahead and prepare for the onslaught, though.

Dray Cil

PS. I knew I’d get these types of posts, but don’t care. Keep flashing your e-peen.

3 Likes

its the point of the game

3 Likes

I’d do the event if countering instawarping interceptors wasn’t a well known tactic these days. But event seems harmless enough.

They need to camp the campers.

2 Likes

they need to camp the campers campers

3 Likes

I accidentally applied the Grand Prix Interceptors Expert System to one of my characters.

I feel so dirty.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

I have enjoyed it so far. Despite playing this game so long I saw things I haven’t seen before. The gate camps add some extra spice. Fast align plus shields = win :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you win just by jumping around with capitals and/or black ops and such?

Ganking is the point of the game?

PVP combat might be the point of the game, but ganking is just a workaround because CCP have been unable to promote regular combat between people who want to engage in it.

6 Likes

Shuttle, no implants. You run into a smartbomb gate camp (don’t forget to warp in at a distance first), you either go around it or you wait it out. Drop clones here and there, pod your way back if needed.