Well, thanks for the lesson. Now I know what not to do LOL

For anyone who saw the post that just got taken down with me crying, I apologize. That kill was well earned, and was my fault for flying something so expensive to a mission that didn’t require it. To the gankers, thank you for the lesson on defensive flying.

*edited to remove a spelling mistake

10 Likes

no problem o7

4 Likes

Yeah, I reacted that strongly only because it surprised the crap outta me.

Want to duel sometime so I can practice self-defense?

OP: “sorry for my earlier post, I was surprised and shocked, but I can place it now and learned a lesson”.

Kellybaby: “you’re wrong. You should be shocked and angry and reject the lesson learned”.

Priceless comedy

10 Likes

1 Like

Another happy miner.

5 Likes

Don’t discuss forum moderation, thank you (see rules) :rofl:

If this were a ganker led forum they would have removed your access more than a few (closed) threads ago.

Are you kellysplaining the OP about his emotions ?
confused

5 Likes

Lucas is a fool.

Here we literally witness a miner who has been ganked repeatedly, who nevertheless acknowledges that even though being ganked was temporarily upsetting in the moment, he recognizes that it makes the game better and more enjoyable for him.

I mean, the reality, is this is a GAME.

The challenge makes it fun.

:heart: THANK YOU GANKERS :heart:

4 Likes

to be fair OP last report on zkill is a solo hecate killmail
nice

And you were suckered in, and rage against ganking in non-hisec :rofl:

The golden rule in Eve is ’ don’t undock in any ship you can’t afford to lose’. But I would add…‘don’t use an expensive ship when a cheaper one will do the job’.

That’s why the ship I have the most of is a Gnosis. I have 10 of them across Eve. Excellent for both PvE and PvP. Cheap, at 60m ISK, and can be got to 900 DPS ( probably can go even higher, I suspect could get to 1000 ) with blasters, and has good EHP. An extremely under-rated ship due to it not being blingy and being regarded as a ‘noob’ ship. Yet one of them properly fitted out is lethal.

With proper fitting you can even get a Gnosis to fire Void ammo up to falloff of 11km…which is pretty good. Many ships would be lucky to manage half that.

2 Likes

No. They have never specifically stated that. Do you really think others don’t notice your incessant lies and distortions ?

1 Like

In other words, crybaby Kell thinks it’s griefing to have to take some precautions in high sec to undergo any activity and thus have to take increased risk to make more isk per hour :joy:

2 Likes

You betrayed your true self earlier, so your attempts at saving face now are funny at best.

You’re right though, ganking is indeed unbalanced.

Carebears can become virtually 100% safe if they take the necessary precautions, which is bollocks.

Fortunately for us, they’re too greedy to realize it.

1 Like

In which case you’d have zero problem actually providing a quotation in which CCP specifically state that ganking is bad for the game. But you can’t, because none exists and you are just a liar and distorter.

1 Like

Allude ? You explicitly said that ganking was “griefing” because “muh isk efficiency” :joy:

Hmm, you care enough about it to whine daily on the forums and put your tin foil hat on whenever the ISD decision-making doesn’t go your way.

Lastly, name a single thing a ganker can do to gank someone who’s taken all the precautions available, and show me where CCP said they would reduce suicide ganking.

1 Like

We’re all here to help new players become better and better pilots…

o7 fly safe!

You’re “radicalized” for disagreeing with his whiny lobbying of CCP :joy:

1 Like

Hm, someone at the ESRB needs to hurry up and rate the online interactions of this game.

3 Likes