Well, thanks for the lesson. Now I know what not to do LOL

My man, you can lie all you want, people can actually go back and read the comment for themselves.

And no, friend, suicide ganking isn’t destroying the game, and I would love for you to actually provide proof for such a bold claim.

But who am I kidding? You live in a post-fact world.

Before you ask me to prove a negative, remember that the burden of proof is on he who makes the claim.

Here’s an idea, how about you actually provide proof for your assertions and start making arguments?

All I see here are baseless claims with some whining here and there.

You talk a lot about “objectivity” for someone who has yet to prove any of his claims.

Please explain (with evidence) how :

1. Carebears can’t fully protect themselves from ganking using available tools.

2. Ganking is killing the game.

About your quote : there’s a difference between “exploring” an idea and “acting upon” it.

she grew up and became an EvE player…

whats your excuse?

1 Like

No, actually, there was a lesson and I learned it, I actually asked the ISDs to delete my previous post because I realized afterwards that it was just me being a crybaby.

3 Likes

I agree wholeheartedly. In hindsight while shocking, getting wrecked was actually kinda thrilling.

2 Likes

Note to all: after making a series baseless claims, to say the least, crybaby @Lucas_Kell has outright refused to provide supporting evidence.

Seemingly, he believes that we and, by extension, CCP should take his words at face value.

Maybe he’s too important to provide evidence?

3 Likes

:rofl: Nice one

He can’t fathom the possibility that he’s just an angry edgelord and has to comfort himself as best he can.

Guys, I posted this as an apology for me throwing a hissy fit, not to provide a space for other people to fight. Let’s all be responsible adults here.

Nope. You’ve done nothing but lie about what CCP actually said. Your distortions and absurd semantics are now legendary on the forum. 90% of your ‘CCP said’ is not in any way anything they directly said but is the tacking on of your own distorted version.

1 Like

Stop. Fighting. Now. It’s only making you all look bad.

yes-ok

4 Likes

Indeed. I experienced much the same myself. It was an essential part of my baptism into Eve…and I am all the stronger now for it. But that is not something that the anti-gank crowd who claim to be ‘defending’ such noobs want to hear. It ruins their narrative and shows them to be little more than armchair warriors who don’t really know what they are talking about.

2 Likes

You have merely presented two words of a summary of a presentation and totally ignored the full context of what was said in the presentation. This is typical Lucas…desperately trawling around to try to find one word, or maybe even two if you are lucky, that ‘supports’ your stance…whilst completely ignoring everything else that was said or presented. I’d get more actual truth reading a 1975 edition of Pravda than I would from your keyboard.

1 Like

That doesn’t seem to stop you rattling on as if it was.

You refused to provide evidence for your main points (carebears not having the tools to make themselves 100% safe from suicide ganking, and ganking “destroying” the game).

You did, however, attempt to provide evidence in support of the idea that CCP would nerf ganking.

You see, that quote you provided doesn’t say what you say it says.

As I told you earlier, there’s a difference between “exploring” an idea and “acting upon” it.

Moreover, unlike what you implied, in that quote of yours, CCP did not say that ganking wasn’t “balanced”.

They said that they were thinking of ways to re-balance it.

Everything can be perfected.

I, for one, welcome that.

1 Like

I would ask him to watch CCP employees disclosing the results of their investigations into ganking (disclaimer: it helps with player retention).

I would also post a link to that forum post about Zkill analytics, showing him that fewer players left EVE following a gank in 4 entire years than leave in 1 month.

Then I would ask him to explain why never before has the player base been so low, yet never has suicide ganking been so nerfed.

But he’d probably gaslight some more.

1 Like

Besides… is a player who acts like a bot, who never leaves High sec, and who barely interacts with any other players really a loss to the community?

It’s not like said player would have ever continued playing the game anyways.

Grinding isn’t a goal in of itself.

Your ability to dismiss evidence from CCP, the only true stakeholders here, without providing more compelling evidence or making any arguments exposes your contempt for basic logic.

Besides, the fact that you’re all too happy to use CCP as a source whenever their statements seemingly align with your views only to then dismiss them whenever they don’t, makes you a hypocrite.

I won’t waste further time “talking” to a wall.

1 Like