The failed event The Hunt

Addressed to CCP
(not the community)

Got sick and tied of the scum in eve i.e. low life’s, that instead of doing their own hunt site, using a cruiser or bigger that are slow, they wait in the shadows, and MWD /steel the loot from the dead loot ship and warp off. in something nimble and fast. and to this degree this event for me failed miserably. Sure it works for people that have no soul, low life’s and the such that want be scum-bags, but not for me. This was my experience of the Hunt. Sure you can comment welcome to EVE doesn’t make it any the less of a failed event IMO.

And that’s not even mentioning in detail the failed update, the bugs that were in it and some that still exist currently.

1 Like

Don’t like it? Stop being a pathetic highsec carebear, and shoot them before they can take your loot. Or, even better, GTFO and go back to WoW.

1 Like

Eve is like the real world: you can find any kind of person.
Better do some less crowded activity.

I’m an Achura, so I feel the same (the lore has a role).

2 Likes

Welcome to EvE.

You should know that nothing you shoot is your’s until you get it back to station.

If you don’t like this, go back to WoW.

2 Likes

Which is a perfectly allowed mechanic in eve. Might I suggest before you blap the final enemy you actually run to it?

2 Likes

So sorry to hear about your loss. If you are indeed leaving the game, can I have your stuff? I’ll take care of it and put it to good use!

In all seriousness though, I think this is what CCP intended for the event. It’s a conflict driver to create organic PVP content.

That is so wrong…

Can I have your stuff?

1 Like

Someone sounds mad. :thinking:

Can I have your stuff?

Fly fast ship- kill nerds come and try to take your stuff. Problem solved

You can also try doing what they are doing :fire::smiling_imp:

1 Like

Since when was the premise of “The Hunt Event” to have everything for yourself?
If you thought that, you dont know how eve works… Nothing is ever only for yourself, its up for grabs for everyone in the game.

2 Likes

EVE has a niche as the harsh MMO where ppl can steal your loot; you don’t have to play that way, of course. Look on the map for the statistic jumps-per-hour. Since these event sites spawn everywhere, you can usually find a low-traffic area and have a higher percentage of sites all to yourself, compared to a high traffic area.

2 Likes

Either fit a tractor beam or shoot the wreck if it’s obvious that someone is going to beat you to it.

Just get good at EvE.

i’m not sure you are playing the right game princess

If this is a thread that is indeed address to CCP, and not the Community, then a support ticket or E-Mail will be much better received and directed.

Closed.

1 Like