New "The Hunt" Event - 2022.04.07

Greetings fellow capsuleers,

Today the Hunt event returned, with the regular Easter theme. This time, the C3-X “Hivaa Saitsuo” Ballistic Control System modules have also returned as loot. The combat sites are accessible with T1, T2 and faction frigates and destroyers.

A more difficult variation of the sites can be found in the Venal area or Caldari Low-Security areas. Also, bare in mind that during this event, implants from destroyed pods may drop.

Also, this year, we get a piece of lore, with the “Golden Pods” that are fleeing from Jita 4-4, being lead by the director of the Caldari Navy Research Division, Esri Hakuzosu.

The Event also includes new Packs available in the NES.
The Event will run from today - 2022.04.07 to 2022.04.19.
Are you running the event? What are your thoughts about it?

#Update: It seems the Keys for the acceleration gates are bugged. You can only use keys that you redeem as a daily reward, but the keys that drop from the capsules are from last year and hence expired.

Here is a video of my first run, including a completed site and a site, a scan, destruction and looting of a capsule that dropped an expired key and a partial completion of a site in which I couldn’t get past the gate because of the expired key:

Here is also the event being completed in the first day, by achieving the 950 points track available:

It took me 31 sites to complete the event. This is all the loot I got from completing the event, with the note that I didn’t loot the “Automated” drone in all but three sites.

Adrian Vexier – “Stay safe and fly dangerous!”

1 Like

Not a great start when the pods drop last years expired keys lol

maybe just maybe one day ccp will get updates right and they wont be broken on release :smiley:

3 Likes

yup - i just blew up my first ‘mysterious capsule’ only to get an expired key!

That event is one year old, so keys are too.

1 Like

Not a problem. This is a tie in with the Dr Who event, those of us who established ourselves as Time Lords are able to go back to last year and use them.

4 Likes

The mysterious capsules drop Expired Guristas Acceleration Gate Key from wreckage of a mysterious capsule in YC123 and I think this is Hunt YC124.

Yet another example of the high quality of CCP developers :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Well I found some capsules. Fired fireworks on it and no luck. Send a drone to it and got Concorded :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.