The Hunt Returns! | EVE Online

This looks like a lot of fun :grin: Was something like this around last year? I was on a long break

1 Like

Its repeated.

Directional scan all planets, destroy ā€œeggā€ you find, find the keys in capsules and use them to get into last room in site.

Last time there were gecko bluprint copies droping from miniboss. The sites are hard tho, but not as much as frigate burner missions.

2 Likes

I am wondering if I maybe donā€™t have these eggs on my overview settings so I canā€™t see them on dscanā€¦ any ideas? Or are they pretty rare maybe?

Try verifying your overview settings are correct.

Overview Settings ā†’ ā€œTab Presetsā€ tab ā†’ ā€œTypesā€ subtab ā†’ ā€œIrregular Capsuleā€

• Capsules follow a naming scheme ā€œMysterious [Color] Capsuleā€

And remember, these will be in Caldari and Venal space.

3 Likes

Much appreciated o7 thank you @ISD_Golem

1 Like

I think that they are throughout New Eden, not just in Caldari space/Venal

1 Like

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Be careful, players are renaming their capsules to similar names of the event capsules. Check your safeties haha

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: Good catch, I mixed up the lowsec/null ones. The Huntmaster sites.

Just want to say that I love this event so far. Made my wormhole very interesting and itā€™s led to some great content

Are you supposed to loose standings from killing the pods? I keep getting weird standings hits after cracking pods that say Iā€™ve killed a structure or something (bunker, defense battery, etc)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.