Federation/Republic Security Co-ordination against the Angel Cartel/Serpentis Corporation

Sometimes saving lives from the horrors of Triglavian rules is enough, I don’t think their had a angle to play at all.
What is it, the Caldari … or is it the Amarr that has a saying “ better the enemy you know than the enemy you don’t“. So in this I’m am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt

Have you tried sitting down over a cup of tea, I found written words tend to be twisted and misused sometimes.

Take it from this years Ms Federation, having news outlets following you the moment you step onto the crystal boulevard, cutting you words out and presenting them in they own fashion.

Good advice, which many would agree with. As I think you know, the reality is more nuanced. Neither the Intaki SpacePolice nor the Serpentis are particularly homogeneous organisations. The ISP certainly includes a broad diversity of opinion and a little encouragement from friends and neighbours in the Federation would go a long way.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.