Selling Gallente boxes - Federation Shadow War Reward Crate! Remained 542 out of 2000.
Price is negotiable.
Boxes are in the NPC station Intaki ( handy - buy coupons in the NPC machine)
My discord for quick contact: You_Bro#5989
- 70-80% of the loot -Talons - clear claims 50-400m. Screenshot - https://i.imgur.com/qa5eNPw.png
Sold at NPC galent stations.
- 20-25% loot -Busters infinite (Agency ‘Pyrolancea’ DB9 Dose IV Agency ‘Hardshell’ TB9 Dose IV) and others.
Screenshot - https://i.imgur.com/DpoWIoO.png
Great product. - In 2 months the price will go up 30-50%. (dropped temporarily due to temporary boosters).
Price chart for analysis -Agency 'Hardshell' TB9 Dose IV - EVEMarketer.
- 5% loot - Boosters temporary. Screenshot - https://i.imgur.com/hh669S8.png
Active until September 5. - Limited in time, but not a bad item to sell to familiar alliances under pvp wholesale or in trade hubs more expensive.
- Skins on ships. - Now in the price fell, but in 6-10 months will be more expensive at 100-3000%.
- Ammo. - Easy to sell.
Total loot from ~400 boxes - Evepraisal - Appraisal 176tvc: 44.07 Billion Buy / 61.08 Billion Sell
Video of opening Minmatar boxes (I have Galenta boxes, but the loot is similar) - What's inside the Shadow War Reward Crate? (EVE Online) - YouTube
Reasons for selling:
- I got tired of opening them, already opened 2000 pieces.
- I’m not pumped enough trade and I’m not so active in the game to sell off everything.
- I’m going on vacation, there will be almost no time to play. I decided to sell everything a little cheaper, but will get the lawsuits immediately.