Feedback on Triglavian Sites

Just wanted to provide a bit of my own feedback in regard to the new Triglavian Sites.
I’ve been flying in them with Amarr ships, and it seems that no matter what I do, they simply CANNOT get through a tier 3 site. Maybe it’s just me. Who knows?

But here’s what I’m seeing:

1. Rogue Drone battleships take FOREVER to kill with an Amarrian cruiser. Took me five minutes to pop that thing with a zealot.
  2. As soon as it was popped and I went into the next site, there was ANOTHER one.
  3. All battleships fly straight into the border wall for the site pulling the player away from the next transfer conduit. 70km of flight later, and my ship blows up because I’ve run out of time. I’m spending too much time chasing down rogue drone battleships that won’t die.

So here’s what I think would help solve these problems:

1. Make a system where each type of encounter only spawns once in the triglavian pockets. That way, you get a more vivid experience, and you’re not spending all of your time chasing down rogue drone battleships.

2. Make battleships fly closer to triglavian support structures. At least then they aren’t bashing themselves into the site wall way out in BFE, and it gives players a secondary challenge to deal with since the battleships are now being buffed by the support structures.

2 Likes

you have no idea how hard the bs hit in tier 5 if they get support structures help it’ll 2 shot a hac.

For your zealot it’s designed to stay in electric sites since the minus em resistance applies to the rats too so your dmg is better there as well as your cap however you’ll struggle in tier 4 and 5 is pretty much impossible for a zealot right now.
Firestorm sites might also be manageable but remember the bonus to armor hp applies to the rats too and the drone bs have alot of armor so their are tankiest in those sites.

1 Like

Zealots struggle because of the low tracking of lasers, even heavy pulse lasers sucks. Projectiles/Hybrids are much more effective in abyssal sites due to higher tracking. The sacrilege on the other hand is quite effective with missile precision rigs and scripts on top of navy HAMS with web and TP.

I´ve Tested the Zealot a bit today, using this fit:
[Zealot, Zealot]
Damage Control II
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II
Medium Armor Repairer II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II

10MN Afterburner II
Stasis Webifier II
Large Compact Pb-Acid Cap Battery

Heavy Pulse Laser II
Heavy Pulse Laser II
Heavy Pulse Laser II
Heavy Pulse Laser II
Heavy Pulse Laser II

Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump II
Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump II

Imperial Navy Multifrequency M x5
Scorch M x5
Conflagration M x5

Run 10 Lv.3 and only died once, mainly because the suppressor didn´t seem to work. Also ran Lv.4, but there, at least this fit, wasn´t successful. As soon as I had a frigate swarm, the DPS was too high.
Hitting was never a problem for me. Even the drones died fast when they got webbed and using navy Multi.
Sure you could upgrade a few modules, but the TestServer doesn´t have faction mods seeded…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.