Triglavian Sites

First off these sites are extraordinary to say the least. Secondly game play is challenging even in the Tier I sites.

I spent 20 minutes in two Tier I sites before the Triglavian shell gave out after which both my ship and pod was crushed.

How do the Triglavian’s exist inside the same crushing environment? Can the filaments be reversed engineered to create a stronger and longer last shell?

Also the Sleeping Triglavian Tower DOES provide a bonus…let me check my recording to see what it was real quick.

The bonus was Pulse Platform - 80% Turret Tracking Speed Bonus

Triglavian%20Towers

Triglavian%202

I flew a Stratios fit with T2 Howitzers but did not do any damage with the projectile weapons. For the lower Tier level sites I suggest an Uber Drone Carrier ship. This time around I will test the Nestor to see how she performs.

The Nestor is not compatible with the Tier I Filaments it seems.

I will try the Ashimmu next.

The Ashimmu didn’t do to bad. Although in the last room the fight did get capacitor restrictive and the Triglavian drones were able to get the ship to half hull. But with careful use I was able to keep around 10% armor and 10% capacitor during the fight. With a :27 capacitor managing the ship was a constant ordeal.

The Heavy Modulated Pulse Energy Beams did land hits unlike the projectile turrets and did a fair amount of damage.

The key though was the use of the twin T2 Web Stasifiers that are crucial to slow the drones down enough for your own drones and weapon systems to cause damage.

CaregiverIII

Total time to complete was around ten minutes.

The Nestor is a battleship - or did you mean another ship?

No I meant the Nestor. The Nestor is not able to be used in Tier I Triglavian sites.

Yeah, it’s a battleship. Only T1/T2/Faction cruisers are allowed in the filaments at present.

1 Like

just use a Gila like the rest of us LuL

There was something in fan fest presentation, where CCP made it clear - missile and drone boats in Abyss space will have it harder. Gila is both.

Not necessarily. If you venture into range of these it triggers the automatic defense against NPC drones. Then you can move out of range and quest onwards.

All drones not just NPC’s are targeted by Triglavian structures, including your own, as are your missiles. So you are either missing out on massive benefits of the pockets designed to help you run them successfully or leaking dps if you stay into their firing solution.

These instances are designed to give prominence to turret based ships (with the notable exception of dark-matter filaments which lead to pockets affected by -50% to optimal and falloff range.

Let the defense take out any Rogue Drones then move out of range. I’ve watched several videos where players used these to their advantage.

Have you tested in Singularity?

Yep. When it’s not lagged to no end…

In search of something besides the Gila.

Right now passive tank looks necessary, because of neuting BS.

Demios eventual ran out of charges
Strat can’t keep cap
Gila working fine, the drone damage things are so far easily avoidable.
Light drone tend to die quickly to the small drones

And if you don’t avoid them how fast they kill T2 mediums of a Gila?

(So can you avoid your drones being killed by recalling and replacing them every now and then or they die too fast for this to work or to be a viable way?)

Also can those anti drone and missile structures be destroyed or are invulnerable (or simply too tough to kill in reasonable time)?

I haven’t tried to destroy the structure, saw a video of someone who did, you can’t do it and finish in time.
Damage on Level 1-3 is fairly slow to drones, haven’t seen its effect on missiles, so you have time to recall your drones, especially medium. This also means they don’t insta pop the bad drones, but they do help you kill them faster.

Right now the issue seems to be, having a ship that can deal with a horde of small annoying drones on one level then on the next have the tank and dps to kill 3 BS.

Pretty damn fast. In fact I just got of off Singularity maybe less then half hour ago. I tried VNI, Gila and Sacrilege as well as a Cerberus. In the T1 sites its still doable but when you go higher, one mistake and buh-bye your drones. If I do end up using drone boats, I’ll carry extra drones in cargo with me so I can jettison + scoop to drone bay.

On the missle front things went better, all that does is reduce your DPS by a lot while you’re in the field which is no big deal as it kills the enemy drones as well.

So far my personal best results were in Munin and Vigilant. But I have only had a chance to try up to tier 3 sites, and only 1 of em. Kinda out of time for anymore today. Lost my ship and pod to 4 trig Battleships + firestorm.

It was way over the top, I was taking 600-700 damage a hit through 72% resist. Not sure if I just got unlucky and didn’t see a cloud I should have steered around or what, but I didn’t see a way to get close to them to use blasters, and if I went rails I’d still die cause it would take forever to kill them long range and timer would kill me as the gate would remain locked.

This was an all T2 fit, no bling or faction modules except some ammo.

There are still a lot of options for ships and fits I haven’t tried yet though, including the Trig ships and mutated modules, we’ll see how it goes.

1 Like

In a day or 2 I’ll try long range turrets and ammo, see how it goes, the drones can be popped easily just like any other NPC once its strung coming at you in a mostly straight line, the Battleships I don’t know, I didnt have the time to examine their firing range and DPS. If I can take them out long range while flying around the damaging effects that would be awesome, but might run up against time due to lower DPS with long range turrets.

You don’t need to tank the trig bs group and let them spool up if you have good drone damage or missiles stay over 63km from them note that there is a behaviour patern that keeps them from destroying your drones you have to get back in the bs range slightly and they’ll shoot you not the drones then get quickly out of range and repeat

2 Likes

Do you think this fit could work:
[Cerberus, Abyss range tank]

Power Diagnostic System II
Damage Control II
Ballistic Control System II
Ballistic Control System II

50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Large Shield Booster II
Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery
EM Ward Field II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II

Rapid Light Missile Launcher II, Scourge Fury Light Missile

Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I
Medium Bay Loading Accelerator II

Hobgoblin II x3

It has over 70 km range with missiles and would do over 600 dps, if the target would stay still :wink: Tank is light (330 EHP / s cold and cap stable) but I concider range tank as main tank…

Yea that’ll do against most spawns not sure about trig cruiser spawn tho those might kill you

1 Like

Why, what is so special about cruisers (fit goes 1744 m/s still cap stable) ?