Triglavian Sites

Their tackle frigs go 3km/s the cruisers go 2km/s and entire group can carry quite a bit of neuts they have very good tracking and can spool up to about 1500-1700 dps in under2mins
Depends on tier aswel tho until tier4 should be safer

What T2 ship can sustain 2km /s quick, neuting, 1500 dps, jugernaut? :slight_smile:

It’s usually best to take the fight after the frigs catch you and win the dps race with the cruisers

1 Like

[Cerberus, abyss 2000 m/s cap stable]

Power Diagnostic System II
Damage Control II
Ballistic Control System II
Ballistic Control System II

Federation Navy 50MN Microwarpdrive
Large Shield Booster II
Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery
Shield Boost Amplifier II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II

Rapid Light Missile Launcher II, Scourge Fury Light Missile

Medium Auxiliary Thrusters II
Medium Polycarbon Engine Housing I

Hobgoblin II x3

A bit more expensive, do less damage, but can keep up with 2000 m/s cruisers :wink:

dude - large cap battery makes any local rep HAC stable and safe enough from neuting if flown sensibly.

2 Likes

The trig cruiser group will chase you there’s no need to go insanely fast their maximum range is like 22km

Many HACs, if you fly them right.

You will take an awful lot more damage due to sig rad bloom from MWD.

Yea, it seems to me its ok for the low sites, but when you go higher this really starts to become a PITA and ABs are the way to go.

1 Like

AB’s are not enough for the 10x triglavian BS spawn in Tier 5 thou :confused:

So just to recap… What’s the leading ship right now for completing the vast majority of these filaments? Gila? Cerberus?

Gila in gamma so far, way ahead of all other ships even hac’s, cerb in 2nd place.

Has anyone tried a HAC using Halo implants to reduce the signature bloom?

Yip tried the vagabond ab fit sig reduction isn’t helping enough. I think the key factor is weapon system that project’s far and hit’s all types of ship’s well while having a decent buffer + active which the gila fill’s all roll’s, and the +shield add’s to buffer + regen so double win lol.

2 Likes

I was really hoping this wasn’t going to be another “Gila”, “Gila”, “Gila” thing…

1 Like

Gila online my friend we better just train all our alt’s into it lol no point flying anything else for pve.

1 Like

I did. I was really just hoping we’d be able to use something else.

I’m curious about a 100mn phantasm but haven’t tried it yet.

That sounds interesting. Is the tracking enough to hit even the small ships while kiting at full speed?

If pulse yea should be, only thing is you’d want to use it in a gamma to get the shield bonus but then your guns are not shooting into the rat resistance hole. Maybe elec thou and have more stable cap.