Triglavian Sites

Has anyone tried the Trig cruiser?

Yes it dies so quick, damage is amazing thou.

Man. So these things are just as bad as they seem on paperā€¦ Are we getting the ā€œnerfedā€ version of the Trig cruisers akin to the CONCORD ships?

The frig is pretty decent and I think the cruiser might be pretty decent in pvp, but that thing is going to melt quickly if it was shield Id see it doing a lot better thou, then it could at least buffer + speed fit.

you guys lovin on the gila are in for a big suprise when the next triglavian structure enters the abyssā€¦

This is horribly depressing. I was hoping there would at least be some incentive to theory craft something other than drones and missiles.

There might be a way with sniping fits and mwd thou so not all hope is lost, the muninn with arty sort of worked well, but triglavian frigā€™s moving 3.5km/s are going to rape it guess it dependā€™s on the random spawn.

Kitey Zealot should technically do really well but havnt tried yet, if the zealot had more speed it would be fine in these siteā€™s, the no drone bay + limited midā€™s for web is scary thou against frigā€™s lol.

You mean the one that makes droneā€™s weaker ? the command something? Iā€™m sure you can just stay out of its range thou.

What about the anti-missile structures? Have they made an appearance yet?

Thatā€™s the tower that does aoe damage, it hurts your missiles if they dont fly fast enough, I think.

With these ā– ā– ā– ā–  Trig ships, I still have no idea how they managed to best any of the Drifters in engagementsā€¦

Well the npcā€™s use the trig shipā€™s well lol they are a lot harder to fight than the drifterā€™s, maybe we need to plate the crap out of the trig cruiser and try it that way, with maybe 1 active rep to repair between waves.

the triglavian ships are much much harder to defeat than the drifters. i suggest you test some more now that their full functionality is coming into play

Did anyone get down to trying a Phantasm in these sites yet? Iā€™ve been theory crafting fits but cannot get onto the test server due to absence / test mirror etc.

1 Like

Iā€™d be really curious to know how well the Phantasm fares as well. I watched a YouTube video not that long ago that featured a polarized Zealot, but I suspect with all the recent NPC additions and changes itā€™s no longer viable (still, it looked like a riot!)

You can update your skills and have your subcaps move to the testing system.

I havenā€™t gotten to that point yet. There are some AB fits though that may work, especially the 100MN instead of 10MN, but then you get other limitations, weā€™ll see.

1 Like

I dontā€™t know, Iā€™m having a pretty good time in a Munin, though different fits for different weathers etc. both arty and autocannon seem to do well.

Got a couple of really nice Cerberus fits as well.

My blaster boats did terrible above tier 2, just canā€™t close in with the battleships, and I havenā€™t had a chance to try rails yet.

The ship I am most disappointed with so far though, is Sacrilege, I thought it would do way better for these sites cause of the real nice built-in tank. But I guess not.

I tried just fitting one, and there is simply no way. Not enough space for tracking. Period. I needed heaps of tracking on my Autocannon boat, was at 80+ and a T2 web and still had a hard time hitting the drones. Had to fly to string them, and if I have to do that then might as well switch and take em all out long range with artys instead. Donā€™t need tracking when theyā€™re flying straight at you and you can hit BSes from range too.

Were you able to try a beam fit for the Phant or just pulses? Either way thanks for the update, as above has posted were gonna need a variety of ships but hopefully lasers get some love in the sites.