Few thoughts of what i would like to see soon

Okay, as he’s a seriously self entitled, easily offended snowflake …
… who should ask himself who he thinks he is …
… I’m just opting out of this.

@Speeros_ATH78

look … there is a difference in between what you want and whats good for the game … get that … as i said befor a small change can be a huge thing for other things you just might not know … its not your fault but it looks like it is like that … sure you can share your thougts but everyone has the right to tell you its not smart or it could be a problem with other stuff or its not the really important stuff …

but yea you are more important that any other guy in game so we all need to adapt to life with the changes you want right? or maybe not …

i stay with my thouth to the stuff … its either not needed or a not really important thing to change or its not smart to change because it was different in the past and got changed to the state it is now and its better now (ship speed is such a thing) …

i have just read yout thoughts again and the only thing which could be somehow nice to have is the bigger minimize-close buttons … for me its ok but yea some guys could see it as nice to have … i dont want to waste much space on that …
the rest is still not important or stupid stuff …

JuuR

I think there’s some validity in this, in so far as, if you were in a zero G environment and you engaged thrust, then aside of the initial jerk as the engines kicked in, the spacecraft would accelerate reasonably smoothly from thrust into warp. On this basis, there’s some justification in asking CCP to smooth the thrust to warp transition.

Having said this, you do realise that the physics in EVE is not entirely accurate, right? LOL

If you truly were in a zero G environment, then you wouldn’t need to burn fuel for the whole journey. A short blast would accelerate the vessel to a suitable speed and then you just need to wait before rotating the ship using thrusters to initiate a hard braking burn at the other end.

How much realism do we really want in this regard?

Navigating around the various moons and planets, and allowing for gravitation wave effects might be fun for the astrophysicists but I suspect it’s beyond most of us and very quickly the game would be come quite hard and possibly also quite boring. And there’d definitely be no flying through planets and suns!

But I’ll take a smooth thrust to warp transition if it’s on offer.

:mouse:

I would like it if eve and CCP remembered what HTFU meant.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.