FILLED: Seeking 60b collateralized loan, 2.1%/mo, unspecified timeframe

(Sabriz Adoudel) #1

Edit: This loan is filled, collateral directly held by NMO

Howdy friends.

Looking for a loan to fund speculative purchases.

The following is offered as collateral, all located in stations in contiguous highsec (please note, they are not located in the same places):

• Tatara BPO, researched to ME 8, TE 10
  • 18 Bhaalgorn hulls
  • 100 Bhaalgorn BPCs
  • 10000 Light Neutron Blaster II

It is my intention to repay the loan within 3 months, however this is not a firm promise and I reserve the right to take longer.

If you are a well known lender on these forums, I am willing to contract collateral directly. Otherwise we can discuss third parties.

(noobs market orders) #2

Ill fill this, contract me the collat

(Sabriz Adoudel) #3

Sure thing, it will be in several parts as collat is in 3 different locations. Contracts will be made within 45 min.

(Sabriz Adoudel) #4

Collateral package 1 up. 2 and 3 to follow within 20 min.

(Sabriz Adoudel) #5

Loan filled, with collateral directly held by Noobs Market Orders

First interest payment (1260m) due on 12-Sep-2018 before downtime

(noobs market orders) #6

Confirming i have the collat and isk sent :slight_smile:

(Sabriz Adoudel) #7

Howdy NMO, will send month 1 interest in the next few days. It’s been a profitable investment so far, will probably sell my stock during month 2.

Did you end up making the same investment as me here? I should have taken up your offer of using the goods I purchased as collateral for a highly leveraged loan.

Oh well.

(noobs market orders) #8

No worries, I sure did, shame i went on holiday and couldn’t control my buy order very efficiently, i managed to snag 53/100.

I already started shifting a few of mine, working out pretty good so far.

(Sabriz Adoudel) #9

Yeah I had to sell 14 to take advantage of an opportunity to acquire blueprints at a firesale price, I have a planned exit strategy for the rest.

Sending 1260m interest for month 1 (12-Aug to 12-Sep) today, it will come from an alt.

(noobs market orders) #10

1st month interest received with thanks.

(Sabriz Adoudel) #11

Hey NMO, I’ll be in a position to repay the entire principal plus the second month’s interest in the next few days (I’m aggressively selling the MPTCs I purchased now and should move them all in a couple days)

Can you please contract the collateral back to me at 102.1% of each bundle’s original price? I’ll accept as soon as my MPTCs sell.

(noobs market orders) #12

Just spotted this, ill get it done shortly.

(Sabriz Adoudel) #13

Hi NMO, all three collateral contracts now accepted.

Please confirm that all loan obligations are discharged.

(noobs market orders) #14

I can confirm this loan has been fully repaid including interest and collateral returned.