FILLED: Seeking 60b collateralized loan, 2.1%/mo, unspecified timeframe

Edit: This loan is filled, collateral directly held by NMO

Howdy friends.

Looking for a loan to fund speculative purchases.

The following is offered as collateral, all located in stations in contiguous highsec (please note, they are not located in the same places):

• Tatara BPO, researched to ME 8, TE 10
  • 18 Bhaalgorn hulls
  • 100 Bhaalgorn BPCs
  • 10000 Light Neutron Blaster II

It is my intention to repay the loan within 3 months, however this is not a firm promise and I reserve the right to take longer.

If you are a well known lender on these forums, I am willing to contract collateral directly. Otherwise we can discuss third parties.

Ill fill this, contract me the collat

Sure thing, it will be in several parts as collat is in 3 different locations. Contracts will be made within 45 min.

Collateral package 1 up. 2 and 3 to follow within 20 min.

Loan filled, with collateral directly held by Noobs Market Orders

First interest payment (1260m) due on 12-Sep-2018 before downtime

Confirming i have the collat and isk sent :slight_smile:

Howdy NMO, will send month 1 interest in the next few days. It’s been a profitable investment so far, will probably sell my stock during month 2.

Did you end up making the same investment as me here? I should have taken up your offer of using the goods I purchased as collateral for a highly leveraged loan.

Oh well.

No worries, I sure did, shame i went on holiday and couldn’t control my buy order very efficiently, i managed to snag 53/100.

I already started shifting a few of mine, working out pretty good so far.

Yeah I had to sell 14 to take advantage of an opportunity to acquire blueprints at a firesale price, I have a planned exit strategy for the rest.

Sending 1260m interest for month 1 (12-Aug to 12-Sep) today, it will come from an alt.

1st month interest received with thanks.

1 Like

Hey NMO, I’ll be in a position to repay the entire principal plus the second month’s interest in the next few days (I’m aggressively selling the MPTCs I purchased now and should move them all in a couple days)

Can you please contract the collateral back to me at 102.1% of each bundle’s original price? I’ll accept as soon as my MPTCs sell.

Just spotted this, ill get it done shortly.

Hi NMO, all three collateral contracts now accepted.

Please confirm that all loan obligations are discharged.

I can confirm this loan has been fully repaid including interest and collateral returned.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.