Finding Mercoxit null sec

The skills are pretty high and I could fly exhumers with the char. However I recently returned and I am not at all looking for 100% efficiency or maxing ISK/h. It is the thrill of the mission I set myself. My aim is to setup a T2 production line and source everything myself.

The PI factory is set. (does it yield the max possible PI ISK/h no, but it’s fun to know I have sourced it myself.

Mercoxit I aim to ninja mine in Null. Ongoing.

Regular mining I keep to a minimum in high and low sec. easy in my backwater region while everybody seems to hang around in high-activity systems and cry when getting ganked.

The moon stuff I don’t know yet. Stealing might be an option, some diplomacy agreement with the moon owner or I don’t know yet. We’ll see.

Anyway this is fun for me at the moment. If I would go back to the ISK/h race again I would probably quit EVE after one week again.

1 Like