Firetail - EVE Discord Bot

Very cool bot! Lot’s of useful features to encourage some out of pod chat, which is great for getting to know people in the corp better.

The self installed version has fleet-up integration.

Public bot is on almost 600 servers, can’t make people read these dead forums :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Really Nice Bot like it alot

One thing i would like to see been updatet would be the !help Funktion

not all Funktions are listed :wink:

Any update on fleet up for the hosted one?

Wasn’t planning on adding it but if there’s an interest I could look into it

1 Like

it would be GREAT to have it on the hosted one as well. PLEASE!!!

1 Like

I would also love the Fleet up for hosted one :wink:

and an Update of !help (so all functions are mentioned)

600 Server and 45K user milestones both broken :smiley:

@Mr_Twinkie hello. Could you take a look at the killmails? For some reason killmails dont post as normal anymore. Maybe a bug or something. Thank you very much

@Mr_Twinkie , any update on the fleet-up plugin?

@Mr_Twinkie I have to join @Ikki_Phoenix in his request, bot doesnt fetch killmails of any kind anymore. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Firetail is powerful public bot for Discord but if you run dedicated server it might be worth checking ThunderED. Still polishing small stuff but everything works and already being used by the community.

NOTE: It is purely dedicated server solution with NO public Discord bot features.

1 Like

@Captain_Panther if you are hosting it, then we can talk

.Net Core
No compatibility with 32-bit systems (ye some ppl run those cuz thingies are consuming less memory)

Thanks, but no thanks. I’ll stick to python which I can dissect on the fly.

.net core works fine in 32 bit mode but if you can’t spare ~30mb of memory on x64 OS then… well, stick to whatever you want :slight_smile: I’d just proposed another option.

@Ikki_Phoenix And I thought mentioning ‘dedicated’ twice would be enough to make it clear.

.net core builds for 32-bit architecture are non-existent. I think that I have explicitly pointed out what type of system I am running.

And, honestly, no one asked for a proposal that has nothing to do with Firetail.

@Mr_Twinkie Fix the bot please, people are getting realy mad here. GL with the project, it is good to have many 3rd party tools for EVE to play with. o7

I know Im really late to the party but this is REALLY ■■■■■■■ cool… you guys are geniuses…

Seems to be posting fine in all the test channels, hop on the official discord and post in the support channel and I’ll help troubleshoot. This thread rarely gets checked