First Annual Imperial Jubilee Ball

First Annual Imperial Jubilee Ball

First Jubilee of the Coronation of Her Most Sublime and Imperial Majesty Catiz I, First Apostle of the True Faith and Sovereign Defender of the Imperial Rite, long may she reign!

Hail Her Holiness, Defender of the Faith, Wielder of the Holy Light, Keeper of the Sacred Flame, Provider of the Almighty Shield, Guiding Hand of God’s Chosen People, Shepard of the Lord’s Chosen Children, Smiter of the Non-Believers, Venerator of His Holy Grace, Sovereign of the Imperial Order of the Hound, Ruler of Her Majesty’s Most Honorable Theology Council, Commander In Chief Of Her Imperial Majesty’s Imperial Armed Forces, Sovereign of the Imperial Kingdom of Khanid II, Protector of the Holy Imperial Realm, Commander In Chief of the Most Venerable Imperial Order of the Speakers of Truth, Custodian of the Holy Imperial territories of the Throne Worlds, Voice of Divine Truth Her Imperial Majesty Catiz I! May Her reign be long, may it be just, and may it serve to further glorify Our Holy God, the Faith, and the Empire!

Now is the right and proper time to celebrate and give thanks to God for this great gift. It is with this sentiment that the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris and the Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque will be holding a formal gala in observance of the Most Glorious First Annual Jubilee of Her Imperial Majesty.

AMARR VICTOR!

To celebrate the First Jubilee, the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris and Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque are hosting a Formal Ball in Celebration on October 1st, at 20:00.’

Event Detail

When

October 1st, 20:00 to late.

Where

The Dolvan Hetrelad Ball Room

Situated upon upper-decks of the ancient Emperor Family Academy in orbit over Oris, the Dolvan Hetrelad Ball Room was first built in 22536 AD and more recently renovated in 23175 AD. It has played host to thousands of high-society events in its long history. While one of the smaller ballrooms on the station, it has always been known as an exquisite and exclusive venue, reserved for events that are modest in size but opulent in execution. It is only by the grace of its good standing with the Empire and the EFA station council that PIE was allowed to rent this beautiful venue for the evening.

With a dance floor and pillars of black marble and windows on two sides that look directly unto the vast heavens, dancing in the Dolvan Hetrelad as been likened to "dancing amongst the stars themselves.

Music by The Ves-Udor Philharmonic Orchestra

Tracing its origins to the first Udorian slave orchestra in existence, it has since grown into the preeminent musical institution on the entire continent of Ves-Udor on Amarr Prime. No finer musicians may be found elsewhere in the Empire except in Dam-Torsad itself, or in the personal employ of the Empress and Heirs.
The repertoire shall include a selection of classical Amarrian ballroom orchestral music including waltzes, minuets, allemandes and tango, with orchestral variations of folk and ethnic dance music from the greater Empire.

The Empire’s Finest Indulgences

Only the best will be served during the evening, with the most consummate Imperial-distilled spirits, wines, and hors d’oeuvre to be provided to all guests

Dress Code

Formal attire or formal dress uniforms only please. You may wear culturally specific formal clothing, so long as it is modest enough to conform to Amarrian standards. Those dressed inappropriately will be turned away at the door. (Or given an emergency Imperial formal robe. May smell of old Holder.)

We of the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris and Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque look forward to seeing you all there!

For the glory of our great domain, Semper Pax and Amarr Victor!

Guest List

if you want to be added to the Guest List, please RSVP by mail to Aldrith Shutaq and Lunarisse Aspenstar. You will be added to the List once approved.

Alliances:
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris [PIE]
Curatores Veritatis Alliance [CVA]
Vengeful Seraph [D-DEL]
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive [I-Red]
Arataka Research Consortium [ARC]
Phoenix Naval Systems [PNS]

Corporations:
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque [SFRIM
Order of Jamyl [OOJ]
Sovereign Hospitaller Order of Saint Katherine [SHOSK]
Newelle Family [NEWEL]
Apollo Defence Industries [A.DI]
House Rkard [RKARD]

Individuals:
(Anyone in the Imperial Congregation channel)
Ria Nieyli
Diana Kim
Enso Nibanna
Ioannis Sepphiros
Cognak
Medory

master list being updated only on the iGS

9 Likes

I’d love to attend if possible.

1 Like

Newelle Family’s invitation is rejected.

1 Like

Marshal Protector Alizabeth has spoken prematurely.

Newelle Family, of course, accepts the invitation and will be present if at all possible.

5 Likes

Respectfully, my lady, unless it’s your father attending, we will not.

1 Like

She’s an insult to the throne.
Purity of the throne must be restored and maintained in order to win back gods favor for the current crusade.

She’s an insult to the throne.
Purity of the throne must be restored and maintained in order to win back gods favor for the current crusade.

If you don’t mind scurrying back off to Paragon Soul and not interfering in things you objectively have no grasp over. Thanks dear. :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

We at Ishukone-Raata thank the hosts of the First Annual Jubilee Ball for their invitation. You can expect the attendance of several Directorship and Diplomatic staff.

4 Likes

We, the present executor of House Rkard, will humbly request an invitation. A mail as stated will be sent to Directrix Daphiti and Divine Commodore Shutaq.

As we are yet spooling up from our recent cryo interval, our access to electronic comms is experiencing some interruption and our intendant is looking to resolve this matter very soon.

2 Likes

I really hope for the best for the new Empress, here’s to a bright future. I wish I could go, but alas…

1 Like

Having already spoken to Luna, who graciously forwarded my request to Aldrith, I look forward to this immensely for the opportunity to represent my sister’s House. And to do a little socializing and dancing.

Kind thanks for the acceptance of my request, my lord. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I, Nauplius, Divine Commodore and Prophet of the Red God, do hereby request an invitation to this event.

I do, however, take issue with the slogan, Semper Pax. Surely, you meant Semper Bellum, for as Grand Admiral Mekioth Sarum said in CE 23215 to Paladin Graduates of the Imperial Academy:

War is not hell, far from it. War is beautiful. War is divine.

1 Like

Request denied.

7 Likes

I’d ask for an invite just to see the reaction, but I suppose it’d be a tad too predictable. All that said, imagine that entrance. “Aldieboo!” this apparition would exclaim, and then there’d be entirely inappropriate implications about balls and chains, before the disco would erupt.

… and then there was fire. A pillar of light erupting into the galaxy itself, as the dancefloor disintegrated from the divine glory of moves, which could only be described as ‘busted’. Children across the cluster would weep at the beauty as the elderly cowered before the horror.

This would be the final confrontation. The fate of New Eden determined through these Avatars of the Dance. No matter how it ended, no matter who stood victorious, there is only one certainty…

… Disco will Never Die.

Spirits below I’m bored, will someone kick off a war or something?

2 Likes

Sometimes, it’s nice not to have war. At least for a few weeks.

4 Likes

Good evening, Directrix Daphiti! You have my thanks for the invitation. I’ve relayed it to our pilots, and of course I appreciate your rebroadcast via our communications media. I do hope we will be able to present a delegation worthy of the Jubilee.

In service,
Makoto Priano

5 Likes

If I promise to be nice can I have a invite, it has always been on my bucket list to dance and prance among the highest tier of Amarr society. It’ll be a blast!

1 Like

I believe some correction is in order here.

1 Like

Kingperial Impdom?

4 Likes

Marginally better…

2 Likes