Fourth Imperial Jubilee

The Fourth Jubilee of the Coronation of Her Most Sublime and Imperial Majesty Catiz I, First Apostle of the True Faith and Sovereign Defender of the Imperial Rite.

Hail Her Holiness, Defender of the Faith, Wielder of the Holy Light, Keeper of the Sacred Flame, Provider of the Almighty Shield, Guiding Hand of God’s Chosen People, Shepherd of the Lord’s Chosen Children, Smiter of the Non-Believers, Venerator of His Holy Grace, Sovereign of the Imperial Order of the Hound, Ruler of Her Majesty’s Most Honorable Theology Council, Commander In Chief Of Her Imperial Majesty’s Imperial Armed Forces, Sovereign of the Imperial Kingdom of Khanid II, Protector of the Holy Imperial Realm, Commander In Chief of the Most Venerable Imperial Order of the Speakers of Truth, Custodian of the Holy Imperial territories of the Throne Worlds, Voice of Divine Truth Her Imperial Majesty Catiz I!

Now is the right and proper time to celebrate and give renewed thanks to God. It is with this sentiment that Khimi Harar and the Excubitoris Chapter of the Sacred Throne Order will be holding a parade in observance of the Most Glorious Fourth Annual Jubilee of Her Imperial Majesty.

Such Parade is to be Monday, September 28 at 21:00 NEST.

Due to the ongoing Triglavian invasion, a Loyalist capsuleer Jubilee Ball is not being held. Rather, after the parade, those participants who are combat capable will proceed to an invasion system of highest concern to assist Edencom in the Defense of the Empires.

Note: Amarr ships recommended. No Blood Raider or EoM Liveries.

12 Likes

Excellent.

Why not go to Floseswin IV after? I heard there are still invaders on one of the “Empires” planets.

Bloody hypocrites… I hope your Amarrcom fleet heads to lowsec, we would love to help you celebrate.

If the key Triglavian invasion system is in low sec I expect we will. just as my pilots flew in Skarkon and Oyonata last week in support of Edencom.
I’d hope you’d help Edencom fight the Triglavian invaders, as your U’K brethren did in Skarkon.

1 Like

…and Floseswin IV or did you miss that invitation?

Tiglavians and Amarr are no different, as the appeasers will soon find out. Kill em all.

You’re not going to let go of it, are you?

A reminder that this is tomorrow. I look forward to seeing our brethren there.

2 Likes

I cant wait to attend. Ive been doing community service to get back into the good graces of Concord. Some misunderstandings of me killing Pirates in low security space and suddenly I am the bad guy. Such craziness and outlandish lies. A Paladin Warden protects the safe lanes of travel for all law biding people in Lowsec.

I am very excited to attend the event and once again devote myself to God, Empress, Empire, Tash-Murkon, and our Lord Margrave. Plus it is always a blessing to be in fellowship of my brothers and sisters in faith. I hope to bring a message of faith back to my people as well.

Until we see each other on the morrow. Best Regards dearest friends.

Paladin Warden Kyle Saltz
Director of Commerce of CVA

2 Likes

All the best for your celebrations. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to attend on behalf of ARC this time.

1 Like

As a Capsuleer you are welcome to share your views of New Eden on the Summit.

You are not authorized to hijack or spam anothers topic. Feel free to make your own in the future.

4 Posts removed for off topic, and those in response.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.