Second Annual Imperial Jubilee Ball

Second Annual Imperial Jubilee Ball

Second Jubilee of the Coronation of Her Most Sublime and Imperial Majesty Catiz I, First Apostle of the True Faith and Sovereign Defender of the Imperial Rite, long may she reign!

Hail Her Holiness, Defender of the Faith, Wielder of the Holy Light, Keeper of the Sacred Flame, Provider of the Almighty Shield, Guiding Hand of God’s Chosen People, Shepard of the Lord’s Chosen Children, Smiter of the Non-Believers, Venerator of His Holy Grace, Sovereign of the Imperial Order of the Hound, Ruler of Her Majesty’s Most Honorable Theology Council, Commander In Chief Of Her Imperial Majesty’s Imperial Armed Forces, Sovereign of the Imperial Kingdom of Khanid II, Protector of the Holy Imperial Realm, Commander In Chief of the Most Venerable Imperial Order of the Speakers of Truth, Custodian of the Holy Imperial territories of the Throne Worlds, Voice of Divine Truth Her Imperial Majesty Catiz I! May Her reign be long, may it be just, and may it serve to further glorify Our Holy God, the Faith, and the Empire!

Now is the right and proper time to celebrate and give renewed thanks to God for this great gift. It is with this sentiment that the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris and the Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque will be holding a formal gala in observance of the Most Glorious First Annual Jubilee of Her Imperial Majesty.

AMARR VICTOR!

To celebrate the Second Jubilee, the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris and Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque are hosting a Formal Ball in Celebration on October 6th, at 20:00 (NEST).’

Event Detail

When
October 6th, 20:00 to late.

Where
The Dolvan Hetrelad Ball Room (( “PIE Ball Room - Foyer” is channel in game to connect to for Security Check))

Situated upon upper-decks of the ancient Emperor Family Academy in orbit over Oris, the Dolvan Hetrelad Ball Room was first built in 22536 AD and more recently renovated in 23175 AD. It has played host to thousands of high-society events in its long history. While one of the smaller ballrooms on the station, it has always been known as an exquisite and exclusive venue, reserved for events that are modest in size but opulent in execution. It is only by the grace of its good standing with the Empire and the EFA station council that PIE was allowed to rent this beautiful venue for the evening.

With a dance floor and pillars of black marble and windows on two sides that look directly unto the vast heavens, dancing in the Dolvan Hetrelad as been likened to "dancing amongst the stars themselves.

Music by The Ves-Udor Philharmonic Orchestra

Tracing its origins to the first Udorian slave orchestra in existence, it has since grown into the preeminent musical institution on the entire continent of Ves-Udor on Amarr Prime. No finer musicians may be found elsewhere in the Empire except in Dam-Torsad itself, or in the personal employ of the Empress and Heirs.

The repertoire shall include a selection of classical Amarrian ballroom orchestral music including waltzes, minuets, allemandes and tango, with orchestral variations of folk and ethnic dance music from the greater Empire.

The Empire’s Finest Indulgences
Only the best will be served during the evening, with the most consummate Imperial-distilled spirits, wines, and hors d’oeuvre to be provided to all guests

Dress Code

Formal attire or formal dress uniforms only please. You may wear culturally specific formal clothing, so long as it is modest enough to conform to Amarrian standards. Those dressed inappropriately will be turned away at the door. (Or given an emergency Imperial formal robe. May smell of old Holder.)

We of the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris and Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque look forward to seeing you all there!

For the glory of our great domain, Semper Pax and Amarr Victor
!
Guest List
if you want to be added to the Guest List, please RSVP by mail to Aldrith Shutaq and Lunarisse Aspenstar. You will be added to the List once approved. if you want to bring a Plus + not on the list, likewise ask Aldrith Shutaq and Lunarisse Aspenstar for clearance.

Alliances:
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris [PIE]
Curatores Veritatis Alliance [CVA]
Apocalypse Now. [APOC]
Communion for Imperial Amelioration [CIA]
The Royal Duchy of Edani IV [KHND]
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive [I-Red]
Arataka Research Consortium [ARC]
Heiian Conglomerate [HECON]*

Corporations:
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque [SFRIM]
Cail Avetatu [CAVTT]
Sovereign Hospitaller Order of Saint Katherine [SHOSK]
Newelle Family [NEWEL]
Vengeful Seraph [D-DEL}

Individuals:
Diana Kim
Punikki
Castor Tyndareus
Ekaterina deSilvestris
Mizhir
Alexis Clarke
Literia
Karmilla Strife
Francophobia
Anyone in the Imperial Congregation channel*
(* Unless Red or Orange to PIE))

4 Likes

Wow, I made a guest list.
:smirk:

Out of respect for my alliance and the other guests, I will not attend and urge my corporations members to not as well (that means you @Tyrel_Toov and @Claudia_Osyn ). Hopefully that avoids some head aches for everybody…

2 Likes

I can has invitation?

2 Likes

Another ball of hypocrites who worship the false Empress.

The ship of Loyalists during the reign of Emperor Heideran VII and Empress Jamyl Sarum I:

Ship loyalist false Empress:

Ships resistance:

Young pilot of the Empire!
Do not confuse !!!

:fu::fu::fu:

I like the design of the Imperial Jubilee skin. The Combation of the deep purple and the golden colour really makes it stand out. Excellent choice by the designer.

3 Likes

Our Empress has always had good taste. I love the Jubilee skin and how it is only MOSTLY gold. A little room to aspire, I think. It’s very pretty.

2 Likes

Wait reckoning:
Her return is coming
We are the true Amarr will stand next to her.
And The Reckoning Coming:

“We’ll bring the reckoning
In blood and tears, a thousand times”

Rest easy, you are not invited.

I would appreciate it if you didn’t appropriate the culture of better people.

2 Likes

How loudly said ! :clap::clap:

There really just aren’t any words for you, are there? How odd you are.

Not odd in the way where sometimes you open a pepper and there is another little pepper growing in there, or when you drop a glass bottle down a flight of stairs and it doesn’t break. Those are novel and interesting. You are just odd.

I don’t think I like you.

3 Likes

Dear Directrix,

Please accept my thanks for such a wonderful event. It was an Honour to attend and everything was delightful. I have no doubt that this will be the most talked about high society event for a very long time to come. It was, in a word, perfect.

Yours Sincerely,
Arch Lieutenant Lady Ekaterina Mariya deSilvestris

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.