Fit/shiptype for lvl 4 mission vs ammar enemy npc

hello i want to kill ammar npc lvl 4missions to get some tags i have very good skills + maruders tryed with an expencive golem couse to heavy damage income and got ganked so is there any ather cheap ship/fit that can do that? thanks for help

Passive tanked Gila, perhaps? Barring the couple of hundred mil for the hull itself, it works fine with t2 fittings and requires no bling whatsoever. You can fit the whole thing for under 300 mil, and the high shield HP and resistance profile of a passive tank make it very gank-resistant, not that anyone would likely bother.

You should be able to do most missions with a T2 fit Marauder, that will generally reduce ganking a fair amount without reducing your income a lot (a Gila would be be a lot loser for a full clear, might be OK for blitzable missions)

If you are working for Amarr then a Paladin is a good option or you could always go for a Mach.

The main thing is that Gankers are attracted by bling modules (and some times tears) more so that really expensive hulls.

where are you based
hi sec or low/null

Someone didnā€™t read my guideā€¦

Murdering Her Glorious Imperial Majestyā€™s loyal servants is heresy against the natural order.

If you absolutely must commit such barbaric crimes, perhaps you might consider a Raven with EM cruise missiles. Since you were flying a golem, a Raven should work for you.

How on earth did you lose a Golem in a level 4 mission? Sorry, but you have to fail fit AND not use EVE survival; was there some drinking or player interaction going on as well?

He must mean he was suicide ganked. (or killed during a wardec) As a marauder canā€™t die in a level 4 mission to npcs, not unless your internet drops or something.

ā€¦in which case, I would petition it.

But in all fairness, donā€™t shoot the Amarr.

You have a KM of this ā€˜gankā€™? or did u just go afk and the rats took u down? Even if it was suicide ganking, it would take a lot of dps to take a marauder in bastion mode downā€¦ curious indeed.

considering it takes 4m15s to DC, yep thatā€™s a lot of time to lose a ship. Why I switched to permatanking ships.

i think its an alt because even rat kills get km on zkill iirc

Well it used to be 100% safe even when you DCā€™d, then they murdered DCā€™ing ratters in order to balance logoffskiing supers by making all modules deactivate when you crash/dc. So the only ā€œpermatankā€ ships that exist are passive shield tanks now.

2 Likes

and when did that happen?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.