Fits or rage

I’ve been 40 hours away from EVE, visiting a good friend of mine. She’s treated me like royalty, I’ve slept over and she’s made a great breakfast, she’s making crêpes now… Nonetheless, I’m missing EVE and my mind is on undocking.
I’m planning to buy a few Catalysts and fit them to kill. My mind is on PvP and I want to get blown up over and over again until I get my first kill.
I’m fantasizing about jumping right on top of an Orca or Hulk or whatever ship I happen to go for.

Cruising for fights, can’t wait to log in.

Share your fits here, thank you.

1 Like

There are contradicting things being written here.

Best thing I can come up for someone like you is:

[Impairor, Primal Rage92’s Impairor]
1MN Civilian Afterburner

Civilian Gatling Pulse Laser
Civilian Miner

3 Likes

:smile::+1: thank you so much, bless your heart.

2 Likes

tsc tsc!

[Impairor, Primal Rage92’s Impairor]
1MN Civilian Afterburner

3 Likes

True, never mix weapons.

1 Like

Rainbow lazer fit coercer or bust.

1 Like

Enjoy the company of your friend, try to extend time spent with her. Good things in life are better than EvE. EvE will be there, put it out of mind and live life.

Use a blaster-fit Catalyst (that minerbumping site, for one, has fittings and training plan). In highsec you are highly unlikely to get a Hulk (or Mackinaw) solo before those CONCORD jackwagon killjoys stop you until you can equip t2 guns and get your gunnery skills up. An Orca is right out solo regardless. Too many hitpoints. That’s why folks use them as mining ships in themselves rather than as the booster/haulers ccp intended them to be. Skiffs are also out for solo highsec. Procurers mostly too. Retrievers and Covetors will probably be your main targets solo in highsec. Group up with a bunch of others and take out everything.
In lowsec / nullsec / wormholes miners are often paying a lot more attention and/or have things like intel networks in place to warn them, etc. The dynamics are different.

o7

1 Like

o7
Thanks!

Too rich for my blood.
Gotta fold.

1 Like

Not counting the months and months of training time!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.