Fits/Tips For Abyssals

So Right now i am Running a Gila in Exotics, however the filaments are quite expensive, and i want to do the Dark ones, since they drop more isogen-10, is there a good Gila fir for the T4/T5 Darks? or maybe switch to a vedmak?

I don’t think you can run higher Tier Darks with a Gila reasonably well, your Drones simply get punished from the Optimal Range Penalty and you don’t hit stuff very well.

My suggestion for farming Darks efficiently: Stormbringer. Can run them like a piece of cake, up to T6 if you are willing to bling enough. But T5 is possible with moderate investment at a pretty high pace.

My suggestion as multi-purpose tool: Sacrilege. Can run all types T5 very convenient, T6 Electricals, Exotics and Darks with enough bling. T6 Firestorms and Gammas are possible but the timer there can go up to the last second, I wouldn’t recommend it.

1 Like

i See, do u have a Stormbringer fit? and/or any requirements? like max skills? right now i have everything to4 for a storm, and some at 5

1 Like

While I haven’t done much with abyssals, I fly a punisher in Pochven, nothing fancy, I stick with frigates in here. Solo I assume with the Gila in those T4-5 darks, I wouldn’t do those in a frigate without support. From what I remember you are restricted to fewer ships the better yours becomes.

I wish you the best.

I blitz T4 Darks with that, never lost one. It’s really easy, just kite around and the NPCs will follow you, clumping up together. Shoot into the herd, they’ll all die quickly.

Pretty sure T5 is possible. About skills, I cannot tell you anything about the performance with non-optimal skills because I never did run the fit with suboptimal skills. Either keep skilling, or risk it.

Thanks! And u dont use any implants i see?

Basically any missile HAC would do the job. It seems like youre not experienced enough yet, so I propose easiest from them. Always reroll ship velocity/shield boost amount penalties from crash booster. Rage only against BCs, BSs and vedmaks.

[Cerberus, T5D]

Dark Blood Power Diagnostic System
Ballistic Control System II
Ballistic Control System II
Ballistic Control System II

Federation Navy 10MN Afterburner
Thukker Large Cap Battery
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Pith X-Type Large Shield Booster

Heavy Assault Missile Launcher II, Caldari Navy Scourge Heavy Assault Missile
Heavy Assault Missile Launcher II, Caldari Navy Scourge Heavy Assault Missile
Heavy Assault Missile Launcher II, Caldari Navy Scourge Heavy Assault Missile
Heavy Assault Missile Launcher II, Caldari Navy Scourge Heavy Assault Missile
Heavy Assault Missile Launcher II, Caldari Navy Scourge Heavy Assault Missile
Heavy Assault Missile Launcher II, Caldari Navy Scourge Heavy Assault Missile

Medium EM Shield Reinforcer II
Medium EM Shield Reinforcer II


Caldari Navy Hornet x3


Mid-grade Crystal Alpha
Mid-grade Crystal Beta
Mid-grade Crystal Gamma
Mid-grade Crystal Delta
Mid-grade Crystal Epsilon
Zainou 'Snapshot' Heavy Assault Missiles AM-703
Zainou 'Deadeye' Guided Missile Precision GP-803
Zainou 'Deadeye' Target Navigation Prediction TN-903
Zainou 'Deadeye' Rapid Launch RL-1003

Synth Blue Pill Booster
Standard Crash Booster
Agency 'Hardshell' TB3 Dose I


Scourge Javelin Heavy Assault Missile x2000
Scourge Rage Heavy Assault Missile x6000
Caldari Navy Scourge Heavy Assault Missile x6000
'Packrat' Mobile Tractor Unit x1
Agency 'Hardshell' TB3 Dose I x1
Standard Crash Booster x1
Synth Blue Pill Booster x1

Where do you do abyssals?

4 Likes

Somewhere in our nullsec space (:

1 Like

No, that Stormbringer doesn’t need any implants. At least not for T4 Darks.

For T5 I’d probably use some kind of Crystal-Clone with some capacitor-implants.

Awsome thanks!

There is a discord : Abyssal Lurkers or something like this. Better place to ask.

Some people have already done all the work for you and have posted their fits for others to use for free:

wherever you want to activate a filament that is allowed, it doesn’t matter otherwise

Beware: lots of these fits are… crap. You have to filter very well which ones are actually tested and no just clickbait.
Same goes for certain youtube guides… mostly those having ‘easy xyz million ISK/h’ in the preview…

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s kind of obvious to steer clear of those. Also don’t waste your time on the guides/videos where they promise to teach you how to make trillions on the market. (I mean, you can, but there’s no shortcut to it, which is what the guys consuming such content are after). I don’t watch youcraptube anyway. I’m more of a verbal learner.